Author Topic: Options This Weekend  (Read 1694 times)

Offline HardH20Fishin

• Team IceShanty Regular
Options This Weekend
« on: Feb 04, 2020, 02:46 PM »
Hey guys. I'm taking 10-12 boys out this Saturday...but looking for safe ice. We had planned on Echo, but are worried if the warm temps have made that too iffy? Anybody been on Echo recently and knows how the ice is holding up? How about East Canyon? If we have to we will hit Scofield, but kind of hoping for somewhere a bit closer.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy fishing gear....and that's kind of the same thing.

Offline muskyon46

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Wishin I was Fishin><{}:>
Re: Options This Weekend
« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2020, 08:20 PM »
This cold should lock stuff by then. Hyrums always an option with a lot of younger fishers. Sound like Bob had a good day once it picked up on the perch
     Wyoming & Idaho    

Offline dubob

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Life is good!
Re: Options This Weekend
« Reply #2 on: Feb 06, 2020, 09:33 AM »
Hey guys. I'm taking 10-12 boys out this Saturday...but looking for safe ice. We had planned on Echo, but are worried if the warm temps have made that too iffy? Anybody been on Echo recently and knows how the ice is holding up? How about East Canyon? If we have to we will hit Scofield, but kind of hoping for somewhere a bit closer.
PM sent.   ;D
:thumbsup:
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I’m 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
“Free men don't ask permission to bear arms.” ― Glen Aldrich
“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don’t mind.” ― Dr. Seuss

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.