Author Topic: need Some Lbdn help  (Read 825 times)

Offline Skinnybenny

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Chasin' Only Monsters,Catchin' Only Bait
need Some Lbdn help
« on: Feb 28, 2012, 08:22 PM »
Im heading back to the Lbdn for a second go around March 8-11 trying to bag my walleye of a lifetime, not to keep but to catch im not in the market for your honey hole but i was wondering if someone could pm me and at least point me in the right direction, last time i was up there i worked out off hunters point Feb 18-20 and fished from 15 Fow water all the way out to 40 feet jigging and dead sticking trying everything in my arsenal trying to make something happen for over thirty hours but i struck out, So If someone could pm me or at least maybe point me in the right direction id be more than happy to buy you  a case(s) of beer or something to make it worth your time
                                                                 Thanks "skinny" Benny
Give a man a Fish,Feed him for a day:Teach Him to Fish And He will Be Preoccupied the rest of his Life

Offline Dooger

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: need Some Lbdn help
« Reply #1 on: Feb 28, 2012, 09:37 PM »
It's time to start focusing on the Upper Bay now.  If you want numbers, go off of the Gladstone Harbor in 30+ FOW.  Things are gonna change quick though.

One Tip:  The Whitefish River is the main spawning grounds for LBDN eyes.

Offline eye_slayer

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Tight Lines and Cold beer
Re: need Some Lbdn help
« Reply #2 on: Feb 29, 2012, 01:06 PM »
Good luck
Ill be fishing the upper bay that weekend also...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.