Author Topic: Anyone fishing Blue, Taylor, Granby?  (Read 1777 times)

Offline TEW-FISHES

• IceShanty Rookie
Anyone fishing Blue, Taylor, Granby?
« on: Jan 10, 2008, 05:40 PM »
Its about that time of year to hit the bigger waters here on the western slope. Just wondering if there are any other Mack fisherman on here?

Offline stockhunter20

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Addicted to the outdoors
Re: Anyone fishing Blue, Taylor, Granby?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2008, 10:16 AM »
Yeah, I fish for mack :afro: :icefish:. Wondering if anyone knows what the ice is like on Blue Mesa, Taylor, and/or Granby?

Offline cowboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Jan 15, 2008, 03:14 PM »
  went there sat morn arond 6;30 or so punched 16 holes around 45 to 65 fow fond some not a whole lot screen was showing 2 to 40 fish and got one around 18 /20 :icefish:...lost 2 and mis one only stayed for 4to 5 hrs and pac pu might go up this sat and try again i think i ice hasnt been on long enough to make them hungry yet.... maybe in feb they will start hitting like the did last yr nice and hard and fast ice is around 9 to 12 13 "goood ice just dont go out to far might be thin and slushiiieee  later cowboy :nono: :nono:

Offline stockhunter20

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Addicted to the outdoors
« Reply #3 on: Jan 16, 2008, 03:31 PM »
cowboy, where did you go (what lake)? And how thick was the ice?

Offline cowboy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 17, 2008, 08:21 AM »
went to gramby lake taking off on friday night and heading up to gramby and trying for macs again.... ::)hopfuly the bite will be on, the ice was arond 10 /12" thick safe ice for sleds and quads get in around 40 to 65 fow should be fish if not try 25/40 fow play around that area and the should be on hope........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.