Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 216927 times)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #630 on: Dec 05, 2022, 04:19 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Clear and fairly calm 21* this am, high of 42 today.

Steve… :bow: Congratulations to the O’Neil team winning the Class C Championship!! :bow:  Tough loss for Newburgh, but they’ve got nothing to be ashamed about making it to the finals.  :clap:  Glad you were able to make the trip to the cemetery and decorate the family sites for Christmas, well done.  :thumbsup:
  Z…sorry the hunting didn’t pan out, certainly wasn’t from lack of effort.  :thumbsup: Well, time to set your sights on the Icefishing again…hope those lakes are starting to freeze up again!   :tipup:
  Bud…glad you had a safe trip back home! Good luck with the chainsaw, hope you can get it fired up.   :thumbsup:
  Dom.. thanks again for sharing the buck, my sons enjoyed seeing that one yesterday…impressive!!  :clap: :thumbsup:  Did you get back out for an afternoon stand?
  FH4…I’m sure that OT money will come in handy and find a good use! Glad things are looking up at the Plant, hope today goes well for you!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff..will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  H2…hope the lanes were good to you and the team last evening!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…any luck yesterday finding a Christmas tree?
  Wally…better weather today for Mr.WW, best of luck to him at camp!   :thumbsup:

Had a nice time yesterday with the family, weather wasn’t bad and plenty of trees to choose from. Took a little while, but we did finally find one that everyone agreed on, lol. Spent the rest of the afternoon together and had an enjoyable time, my wife made a big batch of chili and there was plenty of desserts for the sweet tooth.  :thumbsup:
  A few errands to run today and some outside work to catch up on while the weather is good….Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing/hunting!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #631 on: Dec 05, 2022, 04:51 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 21* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Dom...........Congratu lations to your friends SIL, that's a dandy of a deer. :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
                          Steve..........I'm sorry for the loss of Newburg at the championship game. >:( It's nice of you to take the time to honor your family at their
               grave sites. :flex:
                          Eddie..........I hope Mike had better news from the woods than I have. :blink: I hope  you had a good time tree hunting yesterday. :unsure:
                          H2l.............That's a nice picture of the three deer your brother and nephew and you harvested. :clap: Did you bowl last night? ???
                          Wally...........We had the same conditions here yesterday, a few snowflakes here and there. :whistle:
                          Zcm............It was pretty quiet around here as well, I never heard a shot and I didn't take one. :%$#!:
                          Fish.............Best of luck to your wife with her surgery. :thumbsup: Hopefully everyone can get the plant running the way it is supposed to. :flex:
                          Bud.............I'm glad to read that your trip home was free of any problems. :thumbsup:
                          Marv............What I do about Christmas trees is I drive around the back roads and find a nice tall spruce tree and cut it down and take the top
                out of it. There are so many to choose from. I think of Clark and his family in the movie National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Lol :roflmao:
                          Well as as I mentioned to Zcm my hunt yesterday was a bust, the rifle season is over here in the northern zone, but we do have a week
                muzzle loader on the east side of the Hudson River. that rule seems crazy to us. :cookoo:
                          I hope everyone has a good Monday ether at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

I think I found a picture of Marv in his garage lol :roflmao:     

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #632 on: Dec 05, 2022, 05:06 AM »
Morning all, 24°, clear, and breezy here.

IW - I only heard maybe a dozen shots the entire season, and only one was anywhere near me. The rest were all very distant.  Good luck on your ML season, ours is Friday-Sunday here. I'll be back out, but I'm not particularly hopeful. I have just been seeing few to no deer the past several years on the ground I hunt.

masoneddie - I'm ready to go  :icefish: but it will likely still be 3-4 weeks. This is the teaser time of year here... the ponds will freeze up at night sometimes then open back up during the day.

mr.clean - thanks, I'm hoping so too. Saw quite a few coyotes, but only one deer all season for firearm.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #633 on: Dec 05, 2022, 06:00 AM »
Morning all,

IW......great pic of WS  :thumbsup: :roflmao:  sorry you couldn't get a shot this season  :(

H2L.....hope your team came out on top last night  :flex:

Eddie.....sounds like a perfect family day from start to finish  :clap:

FH4.....best wishes to MrsFH on her upcoming surgery  ;)

WS.....how goes the puttering  ???  from the pic it looked like you might need some more time in the garage  :roflmao:

MrC.....I bought a couple artificial wreaths many years back for my parents/grandparents graves. I take the money I would spend on a live one each year and make a donation in their memory to the humane society and hospice  ;)

IFF.....bet it feels good to be home  :thumbsup:  was Kitty happy to see you  ???

My puttering yesterday ended up with these

They're boxed up ready for the annual trip to Florida to a friend's special needs son 
First item on today's to do list......stop at post office  ;)2

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #634 on: Dec 05, 2022, 06:02 AM »
  Good morning ER's thanks for well wishes. The big racked buck looked cool congrats to whoever got that one. IW good Puttering explanation I thought it may have been penalty for cribbage board transgressions.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #635 on: Dec 05, 2022, 06:24 AM »
23* and clear.

Mr. C, sorry Newburgh loss but they have to be proud of a great season.

IW, Sorry that no deer found where you were hunting. We use to have late MZ where I hunt but they changed the areas around a few years ago because of the high deer kill. Because it was the only area open everyone hunted and they just shot doe after doe. It was for the best to close it but I do miss the late season, you could see a ton of deer.

Eddie, sounds like you had a great "family" day.

I bowled pretty good last night but we only won 1 of 4. Loss the first game by 6 pins and total pins by 2, all the games were close. That was the end of the first half and we ended up in 4th place, NEW season starts next week.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #636 on: Dec 05, 2022, 06:57 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

26 degrees topping out at 28 later today. Gas was $2.98 yesterday.

Eddie...Good job on finding the "Mason family Christmas Tree" :clap: :clap: We spent some time getting one rounded up also.

IW... :roflmao: :roflmao: Excellent picture :thumbsup: Best of luck when you make it out with the muzzle loader :thumbsup: My f-i-l did something similar to you when he would get his families tree. The delivery job he had made him making a daily 500 mile round trip up into Northern MN. By the time he made it to his drop off point all that inhabited the area was poplars, some evergreens and a few porcupines. He would use his Winchester model 71 .348 to shoot the top off  his selected tree. He said most trees only took a couple shots. ???

Z...Sorry to read you didn't get a poke at one. Like Eddie said not for lack of effort.

WW... Excellent puttering results :clap: :thumbsup: I am heading out to the garage in a few Lol

h2l...Congrats on the bowling, best wishes on a good 2ond half :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

My wife found 2 lots that were offering trees for $40. The first one was a bust but the second was a tree lot that was being sold to a housing contractor. They had all kinds of trees they were allowing people to cut just to get them thinned out. My wife was very happy. I think it will go up mid week.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck if chasing whitetails or on some ice :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #637 on: Dec 05, 2022, 07:22 AM »
WS - it's becoming a trend. Giving thought to hanging it up after this season. The deer just aren't around my plot anymore, and I don't really have the time or means to go elsewhere.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #638 on: Dec 05, 2022, 07:38 AM »
Well first stop on the hunt the dog chased one up and I was lucky enough to knock it out if the air, but it hit the ground running. The dog likes when they are alive and chases them down and gets them, but I still cannot get her to fetch. Oh well at least she gets them up and not let them get away. Walked a couple other spots to no avail and just as I was getting ready to leave heard one. Then seen 2 fly in so the hunt was back on. Jumped like 5 and missed but was nice to see some more birds been a little slow this year.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #639 on: Dec 05, 2022, 10:02 AM »
Good morning everyone

WW that was evident when I walked in, kitty waisted no time jumping on my shoulder   , And right off Linda said “Ninja little shi* sure missed me.

FH4 nice you were able to bag one

H2L.  Good luck on the rest of your bowling season

Got the car registration finally put to rest, handicap plate to boot, now I better move the get the clothes dryer working like it should to first priority, seeing how it’s supposed to be raining for several days, then get on with the wood cutting. And whatever else lands on my plate
#1 Daughter and SIL are scheduled to arrive Tuesday evening for a couple days.
I’ll have supper ready, when they get here. My beef stew should do the trick.
Was 40* when I steeped out, on my way to Court house

Enjoy your day
Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #640 on: Dec 05, 2022, 11:08 AM »
Still not 100% but I did test negative for the Rona this AM so that is good.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #641 on: Dec 05, 2022, 11:36 AM »
Good to hear Drifter!! Take it slow getting back to things.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #642 on: Dec 05, 2022, 12:48 PM »
Good news for you Drifter. Hope your back at full throttle soon.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #643 on: Dec 05, 2022, 03:55 PM »
Drifter.  WTG  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: good to hear.
Bud

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #644 on: Dec 05, 2022, 05:11 PM »
 :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: Going to be able to get out to the cabin pretty soon??
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #645 on: Dec 05, 2022, 10:04 PM »
Good evening, first post to 9:45 and ice Shanty using my new computer. Lots of changes made over the years since i purchased my last computer. Tomorrow will attempt to set up the printer. It appears that i picked up a hitch hiker during my cemetery trip woke up this morning with body aches,runny nose at times and periods of feeling hot and cold. see how i feel in the morning may make trip to local urgent care. i did pick up some over the counter cold/flu relief medication.
Eddie thank you for the comments on O'Neill football team winning a state championship. hopefully next time Newburgh makes it to the state title game the result is a championship. Nice that you and the family found the perfect tree for your home.
Ice Wanderer thank you also for the comment on Newburgh's football team. Best to you during the muzzle loader season. Nice photo of Whopper Stopper puttering in his garage.
Zcm-82 best wished for you during the muzzle loader season.
Wallyworld i did not have an artificial wreath for the family friends grave at oner time the weather got the better of it. nice of you to make the yearly donations.
Old Goat glad you are feeling better.
Hunts2long thank you for the kind comment on Newburgh's state title game. best wished for you and the team during the second half of bowling season
Whopper stopper hopefully all of us will get to see gas prices under $3.oo per gallon before to long. good to read you found a tree for the house and your wife is happy.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for the photos good to see you harvested one pheasant.
IFF sounds like your cat was very happy to see you back from Iowa. have a nice time with daughter no. ! and your SIL .
Drifter happy to read you tested negative for Covid may you get back to 100 percent soon and get to spend some time at the cabin.
OldSailor may all be good with you and the family.

Stay safe,try to keep healthy. best wished for all fishing and hunting.
  Steve

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #646 on: Dec 06, 2022, 01:30 AM »

sorry to hear this Mr. C keep us posted on your condition/recovery. There are quick tests available. If you get diagnosed before day 5 Paxlovid might speed up process. If you get clearance.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #647 on: Dec 06, 2022, 04:15 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 32* and clear hear on my hill. ::)
                          OG..........I'm glad you are feeling better. :thumbsup:
                          Eddie.......Sounds like a fun day with the family. :flex:
                          H2l..........It sounds like your team was right there to win more games. :whistle: Hopefully the second half of the season you come
                out on top. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.......I like your puttering, they taste better. :roflmao:
                          Steve......Sorry you are under the weather. :sick: I saw last night on the news that the Flu and Covid cases are on the rise. :%$#!:
                          Marv.......I'm glad Jo was able to find a tree lot where you got a inexpensive tree. :flex: :clap: With the traveling you do with the girls
                fishing and just taking a ride, I would think you could do what your FIL did and scope out a tree for next year. :whistle:
                          Dave.......I'm clad you tested negative, hope you feel better soon. Ice is building. :thumbsup:
                          Zcm........Maybe the Mz season will produce one for you. :thumbsup:
                          Fish.........Nice that your dog a least flushes them out. :flex:
                          Yesterday I went over to the east side and hunted for a while around #2 house and saw some sign but didn't catch up to any.
                          I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #648 on: Dec 06, 2022, 05:23 AM »
31* with a light frost.

Mr. C, hope you are feeling better. The wife said she felt like she was coming down with something last night. She is still sleeping so don't know how she is this morning. I do know she has been over doing it the past week or so.

IW, good to see that you are still out in the woods, good luck.

Not much planned for today, maybe go and pick out a new snow blower for Christmas.

Have a good day and be safe....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #649 on: Dec 06, 2022, 05:33 AM »
Morning all,

H2L.....fingers crossed MrsH2 is feeling better today  :unsure:  have fun "shopping"  ;)2

MrC.....hope you're feeling better today also  :unsure:

IW.....good luck if you're heading back in the woods  ;)

WS.....glad you and MrsWS will have a tree this year  :thumbsup:

Eddie.....hope you got your outside chores squared away, it was a nice day for it  @)

IFF.....good luck with the dryer repair  :flex:

MrWW came home from camp yesterday not feeling well, cough, sore throat, headache  :pinch:  dosed him with some cold medicine and sent him off to bed. Still sleeping so not sure how things are today  :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #650 on: Dec 06, 2022, 05:46 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Cloudy and 35*, rain moving in by late morning, high of 48…would be ideal weather for your snow problem Marv!  ;D

Jeff…glad you got out with the muzzle loader, still plenty of time left to knock one down! Nice that your not limited to bucks only now..best of luck from me and the boys!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…got the fingers crossed that it’s just a bug, hope you’re feeling better today! Congrats on the new computer, hope the printer is an easy hookup!   :thumbsup:
  OG/Dave…great news fellas, best wishes continued to you both for a speedy recovery!!  :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
  Bud…good news on the registration, safe travels to your daughter and SIL…supper sounds perfect!  :clap: :thumbsup:
  FH4…nice job on the pheasant hunting!!  :clap:  Thanks for sharing the pictures and hunt with us, your dog looks proud.. congrats to you both on the team work!  :thumbsup:
  Z…best of luck if you’re going to hunt the rest of your extended season…you never know what might happen!  :thumbsup:
  Marv.. what a great find by Jo, that’s awesome!! Glad you got your tree, can’t beat that price!  :bow:  Had to chuckle about your FIL’s Christmas trees..I used a 12 gauge with slugs once but took mine out at the base, took the legs right off it!! :roflmao:  :thumbsup:  Enjoy the tree decorating!
  H2…better luck with the 2nd half, hope you and the team can come back strong!  :clap:  Best wishes to your wife and Good luck with the new Christmas present!   :thumbsup:
  Wally… :bow: way to go on the puttering!! I’m sure friends son will be mighty appreciative of your gift…beautiful job!  :bow:   Hope Mr.WW is feeling better today, best wishes are with him also on a quick recovery! :thumbsup:

Just waiting for my granddaughter to get up and see what her elf on the shelf Lucy did overnight. She decorated the Christmas tree last night…with toilet paper! Good news is, it wasn’t used!    ;D
  Another day of errands and trying to stretch the dollar as far as it will go…Cawfee’s on!

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #651 on: Dec 06, 2022, 06:02 AM »
Good morning OG,IW ! Good morning everyone :bow:

12 degrees to kick off the morning with a guessers promise of 30  by the afternoon.

mr.clean... Hope you can kick the bug fast :thumbsup:

OG...Glad you are feeling better. Maybe you will have some ice waiting for you when you are up to it :thumbsup:

Fish...Good looking pup :thumbsup:

IW...Hope with your next outing you can see what made the sign :thumbsup: I could just hear my wife if I wanted to blast a tree top. Pretty sure I would have to do that when on a special solo mission :whistle:

Eddie...Hope you were able to get caught up with your outdoor chores yesterday :thumbsup: Awesome story :roflmao: For some reason I'm only allowed to put the tree in the stand and trim it up. Not allowed to decorate ??? But not complaining ;D

Z...If you want to see a deer, sit in your stand without a gun ;D Hope the Deer God's shine down on you during Muzzy season :thumbsup:

Bud...Did you get your saw going? Make a purchase? 

WW... Hope Mr. WW is better today :thumbsup: Hope you can dodge any bugs :thumbsup:

Porch Pirates are on a terror all across the jungle and burbs. This morning they showed a video of an Amazon driver stealing packages off someones steps that the UPS had just delivered minutes earlier :%$#!: The people had a hidden camera and got it on video then called the police. They decided to try and find the van on their own while waiting and eventually did track it down. They approached the female driver who claimed she thought it was a return, then took the packages and threw them at the people swearing it was a mistake. Supposedly, the cops finally came and they seized the van and took the driver into custody.   

Yesterday I took a ride round a couple lakes and also checked out my spearing lake. A couple tracks around shore but nothing further out.

Today I am going to get the tree in the stand and trimmed  up. Not sure what I will do after that.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Best of luck if on the ice or in the bush :thumbsup:

Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #652 on: Dec 06, 2022, 08:07 AM »
Good morning ER’s
Well daughters trip got canceled, Linda came down with the sniffles, and messaged daughter that she hopes she wouldn’t pass it on to them, so they’re going to delay coming down for a while
And not such a bad idea seeing that the rains haven’t cleared out yet.

Marv haven’t pulled the carburetor on the Polan pro yet, also wondering if it need a new spark plug ??? Not hot enough spark ???  but did find that local tractor supply have Husqvarn’s so will have to go see what they have on hand. 

51* on the porch this morning and could hit 59 today.

This morning need to dive into clothes dry, that hasn’t been resolved.

Now it’s think drink for me
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #653 on: Dec 06, 2022, 08:18 AM »

Good morning ER's  WW hope Mr.WW is going to stay clear of it. I did get 2 things done charged all batteries, helped put in another headlamp on her car, checked my mini sled, watched a lot of soccer slept a bunch, and had a 9 hr. break to listen to music. not around the corner yet here

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #654 on: Dec 06, 2022, 11:04 AM »
Well another day of work here, starting to sell a few minnows here and there. Ice is forming on the big lake just not capped yet, windy today so will push some of the new ice off but supposed to stay below freezing for the next couple of weeks. Work issues still continue and they do not want to shut down and pull the last vessel and replace so might be a long winter we will see. Well better get back to the grind need to get my goals and objectives done to see what bonus the might want to give me, but the most important one is the pay raise right? Not really relying on any of it but would be nice to get above the inflation and have a little more money again. The pay raise I got last year just made it so I did not go backwards so much. Well that is my rant for the day hopefully have a great Tuesday everyone, stay safe in the every changing weather we are having.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #655 on: Dec 06, 2022, 11:19 AM »
Winter has arrived!!!
Got our first Extreme Cold Warning of the winter today.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #656 on: Dec 06, 2022, 07:45 PM »
 Good evening no change in my health status. guess it is time for a trip to local urgent care facility tomorrow. Still have the body aches ,periods of feeling hot then chilly and some coughing.
Old Goat thank you for the information on medication.
Ice Wanderer i wondered if we would see a rise in infection numbers for Covid and the flu as temperatures get colder so people are spending more time indoor close to each other. May things go better next trip to son no.2's hunting area.
Thank you for the get well wishes. I will check in tomorrow to see if you purchased a snow blower.
Wallyworld may Mr.WW get over the illness quickly sounds like the two of us are battling the same bug.
Eddie thank you for the well wishes hopefully i loose the bug quickly.
Whopper Stopper things are bad when delivery service employees are stealing packages left by other companies. glad the home owner had security camera and Amazon driver was found and arrested.
IFF may Linda recover quickly so you can visit with daughter No.1 and you SIL. Hopefully you have the clothes dryer working.
Fish/hunt4ever looks like you and others will be ice fishing on the big lake in coming weeks. May it not be to long and challenging of a Winter for you and others at the plant.
Drifter may your truck be in a heated garage or have an engine warmer you can plug in so it starts when you need to go any where.
Keep safe ,try and stay healthy . best to all fishing and hunting .
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #657 on: Dec 07, 2022, 04:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 49* and raining, so far this week we've had over 2" of rain here on my hill. ::)
                          Steve.........I hope you are feeling better today.  :unsure: I saw that there is a shortage of Tamiflu. Not sure if there was a reduction in
               production because of the decrease in flu cases during the covid pandemic or just a rise in flu cases. :whistle:
                          Wally.........I hope Mr. WW is also feeling better today. Sleep is a good thing. :blink:
                          Eddie........Grandkids can make us laugh at any time. Hopefully the toilet paper came off the tree easily. :unsure:
                          Marv.........I'm not a big fan of decorating trees either, but I always get pushed in to it.  :whistle: But it's funny how when the tree is ready
               to come down, my wife is visiting her mother. :roflmao: :%$#!:
                          Fish..........I hope things can get straightened out at the plant? ???
                          Bud..........I would start with the spark plug then go from there. :whistle: Better yet buy a new saw. :flex:
                          Dave........With temperatures like that the lake should really be making some ice. :flex: Could you please send some of your cold temperatures
               down our way. :blink:
                          With the rain here I don't think I'll be hunting today, I'll do what Marv does best...Putter.
                          I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #658 on: Dec 07, 2022, 05:23 AM »
Good Morning! 49* and rain here. The lake has come up over 2 feet in the pass week.

The wife is feeling better as of last night. I think today she is getting her flu shot and her 5th booster. She got some other shots in Oct so these got pushed out.

I don't usually do much decorating either, but back when we had real trees I was the ONLY person who knew that there was a place to put water.

Went down and bought the snow blower, guy even talked me into a 24" vs 28". Said I didn't need the bigger one and that the smaller one would be easier to for an OLD man to handle, he should know he is my age and ran the business for 40 years before his son taking over.

Not much planned for today.

Have a good day and stay well....h2l

Northville, NY

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #659 on: Dec 07, 2022, 05:30 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, H2, Morning Everyone,
  Happy Hump Day!  ;D    Damp and cloudy 50* start, rain expected again late morning, high of 51.

Jeff..I’m not sure how much rain we got, but it came down steady yesterday and last night…glad it wasn’t snow anyway, lol. Enjoy the puttering today, hopefully tomorrow’s weather will be better conditions for hunting!  :thumbsup:
  H2..congrats on the new snowblower, hope it serves you well.  :clap:  Glad your wife is feeling better and best wishes to her with today’s appointment!  :thumbsup:
  Steve…sounds like a good plan getting checked out, best wishes with today’s appointment!    :thumbsup:
  Dave…my sons were battling the rain yesterday at work, so I sent them your weather post…told them it could be worse, lol.  :woot:  Hope you’re feeling better today Sir, stay warm!   :thumbsup:
  FH4…good news on the bait sales picking up and the lake making ice!  :tipup:  Hopefully the issues at the plant will workout eventually, best wishes on a nice surprise in the paycheck soon!  :thumbsup: :clap:
  OG..best wishes continued, take er easy and keep up the good work!   :thumbsup:
  Bud…unfortunate about your daughter coming down with something also, sending best wishes to her as well, hope she’s feeling better today.  :thumbsup:  How did the dryer project go yesterday?
  Marv…pretty >:( darn sad when you have the delivery drivers stealing the packages right off the porch! Glad she was caught and they put the bracelets on her!  :clap:  This weather we’ve been having would have been a perfect recipe to get rid of that snow that screwed up your ice conditions….hopefully conditions improve soon on your lakes. We’ll be waiting for the Shamu trips!  :thumbsup:
  Wally..hope Mr.WW is feeling better today, best wishes to him as well.  :thumbsup:  Is the bakery warming up the oven today?   :whistle:

Found the Elf Lucy this morning…appears she found a new use for a bag of powdered doughnuts. She’s laying on the table, making snow angel’s! My wife hasn’t seen her yet, but I might video this one!  :roflmao:
  Gas was still holding at $3.73 yesterday locally and about the only good buy I could find was a box of Good & Plenty at a Dollar General for $1.00…same box was $1.49 at a Hannaford grocery store, Doh!   Cawfee’s on and real strong this morning!    ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.