Author Topic: Ice fishing reports  (Read 2032 times)

Offline 4longbeards

• IceShanty Rookie
Ice fishing reports
« on: Feb 07, 2021, 03:44 PM »
New to the forum. Enjoy ice fishing a bunch. I’m planning an extended weekend ice fishing trip for the weekend after ❤️-Day. I was wondering what the reports were from Fish, Leader, & Patterson Lakes? I would like to catch multiple species(Perch, Crappie, Trout, & Kokanee) to make the trip worthwhile. I’ve fished for Perch @ Fish Lake before and done quite well, but I don’t think it has Crappie in it. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance.

Offline NWR-Brad

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice fishing reports
« Reply #1 on: Feb 14, 2021, 02:56 PM »
I sure wish that the WA ice fisherman hadn't abandon this forum. I won't go on the ice alone any longer and I won't travel long distance to ice fish. The current reports on here have stopped and I don't do FB or the other social media so here and NW Fishing is my only source of info. I registered here a few seasons back but have not fished enough to contribute. I will post a Waitts Lk report. Was there yesterday.

Offline 4longbeards

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Ice fishing reports
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2021, 09:04 AM »
Well I made the trip. Went to Fish Lake on Friday to fish for Perch and didn’t do very good. Other trips I’ve taken I didn’t have a problem catching Perch, fished until 1pm then headed to Winthrop. Fished Patterson Saturday and Sunday, caught some Rainbows and a couple of Kokanee. Could not find the Perch or the Crappie. Now I’m waiting for WSDOT to open Stevens Pass in order to go back home, not sweating it I have plenty of vacation time.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.