Canada > Ice Fishing Saskatchewan

Lake Diefenbaker -2020-2021

(1/33) > >>

burbotmachine:
What is the ice thickness around bays and coulees? ???

Dwightster1:
I have another question about Dief....are all the road accesses in the Prov Parks unmaintained in the winter???  Also...from what I have experienced...the better trout fishing is more towards the east/ dam area as opposed to my usual spots near sask landing and beaver flats????  Have also fished near the fish farm but not much for trout...just seemed to be into eyes/ burbs and pike and whiteys etc etc ???

Joe Fishhead:
How do you catch whitefish on dief?  I watch them swim throughout the water column on my camera, I can get them to come and look at my lure but they never show any interest in biting.  My goal this ice season is to catch one of them but have no clue what makes them bite.

Gunflint:

--- Quote from: Joe Fishhead on Nov 13, 2020, 11:53 AM ---How do you catch whitefish on dief?  I watch them swim throughout the water column on my camera, I can get them to come and look at my lure but they never show any interest in biting.  My goal this ice season is to catch one of them but have no clue what makes them bite.

--- End quote ---

Prayer and fasting...

jpicks:

--- Quote from: Gunflint on Nov 13, 2020, 12:05 PM ---Prayer and fasting...

--- End quote ---

Or having Konrad on your drivers license.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version