Washington > Ice Fishing Washington

Curlew Lake Reports

<< < (14/14)

spiltmilt:
Curlew Lake is good to go. 5-6" but still thin north of the island. Good luck have fun!

spiltmilt:
Curlew is still fishing great!

CoryTDF:
Not a ton of action on this thread??? Washingfornia is just not the place for ice I guess. I do need to get up north and give curlew a try. Used to spend a lot of time there in the summer as a kid. 

spiltmilt:

--- Quote from: CoryTDF on Jan 25, 2021, 05:23 PM ---Not a ton of action on this thread??? Washingfornia is just not the place for ice I guess. I do need to get up north and give curlew a try. Used to spend a lot of time there in the summer as a kid.

--- End quote ---

Most everyone has migrated to Facebook. My last trip to Curlew there was almost 40 people there. It's a popular pursuit here.

CoryTDF:

--- Quote from: spiltmilt on Jan 29, 2021, 12:58 PM ---Most everyone has migrated to Facebook. My last trip to Curlew there was almost 40 people there. It's a popular pursuit here.

--- End quote ---

Man, I was really hoping I would not have to go back onto FB again. Guess this would be worth looking at though. Sure hope the ice fishing page has found a way to keep politics out of every single freaking post. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version