Author Topic: Patterson Lake Reports  (Read 4304 times)

Offline spiltmilt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Patterson Lake Reports
« on: Nov 01, 2017, 11:05 PM »
A great multi-species destination with Yellow Perch, Bluegill, Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, Rainbow Trout, Tiger Trout, and Kokanee.

Offline spiltmilt

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Patterson Lake Reports
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11, 2018, 03:32 PM »
Hit Patterson yesterday for Kokanee. Caught my limit plus a trout. Ice is 7-10" with some patches of slush on top.

&t=358s

Offline hugeinchina

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11, 2018, 04:39 PM »
Hit Patterson yesterday for Kokanee. Caught my limit plus a trout. Ice is 7-10" with some patches of slush on top.

&t=358s

*Immediately adds video to watch list for later*

;D

Offline houlzhouse

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 12, 2018, 05:00 AM »
Great video Spilt-appreciate the quality work!

Offline wlai

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 15, 2018, 05:06 PM »
Went to Patterson today from 10 to noon. Ice around the ramp area was pretty good but as you head south it starts to get a hard crust on top, watery slush in the middle, and about 3-4” on the bottom.

Didn’t see a blip on the flasher nor a bite the whole time, but nice to check out a new lake.

Offline houlzhouse

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 09, 2018, 10:25 AM »
Hit Patterson yesterday-limited on kokes in about an hour.   Hitting on dodger with a uv glow hoochie dropper and a blue/silver kastmaster with a glow hook dropper.  Corn and pink spikes on both.   Spent the rest of the day looking for panfish-got 1 bluegill and 1 jumbo (11") perch.  Overall great day-patterson's definitely on the must do list.  Ice was 12-14" mostly white.  Was 42 when I left the ice and the top was getting soft.  As long as we get this cold snap they're talking about it should be good for quite a while.

Offline spiltmilt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Dec 26, 2018, 03:24 PM »
Had some great crappie, perch, bluegill, and bass action at Patterson lake on Christmas eve.

Offline gravelman_6

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Dec 27, 2018, 05:12 AM »
Another great video. Love catching crappie ice fishing. One of the better eating panfish. Thanks for the video, keep up the good work.

Offline hugeinchina

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Dec 27, 2018, 09:22 AM »
Wish I lived a tad closer to that lake! Great video, as always. Thanks for sharing!

Offline hugeinchina

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 10, 2019, 03:32 PM »
Just ran across this post on Dave Graybills site:

As many of you know, Patterson Lake near Winthrop, is one of the most popular winter lakes in our region. Yellow perch are the main attraction here, but the lake also produces some very nice rainbow and kokanee through the ice in the winter. I wanted everyone to know that there is a special event planned at Patterson later this month. On Saturday January 26th the first “Patterson Lake Perch Pull” will be held. Organizers will be handing out cash prizes of the same amount for both adult and youth categories. One hundred dollars will be paid for the biggest perch, $75 for the most perch, $50 for the heaviest total perch and $50 for the largest other game fish. Registration will begin at 5:30 a.m. and the weigh in will be a 5 p.m. The entry fee is $25 for adults and $10 for youth: those under the age of 15. There is a dinner planned and the entry fee covers that cost. This is a great excuse for giving Patterson Lake a try. I have fished here many times and have always caught perch and rainbow. To learn more about the event you can contact Vern Herrst at 509-996-3210.

Thought I would share for those of you able to make the trip! I'm on call that week and not sure what the cell service situation is at Patterson?

Offline Glowjigger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #10 on: Jan 11, 2019, 09:31 PM »
It is spotty with Verizon but I do get service. Its hard to call out sometimes though.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.