Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1640235 times)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #24330 on: Aug 07, 2021, 07:03 AM »
64* here this morning.
IW, house is looking good.
Drifter, good luck with the bears. I will have to watch for that northern light to link come active.
Eddie, good luck with the repairs today.
I think Lindsay is coming up today so she and the wife can go to the "village" wide garage sale. They didn't have it last year so all the junk is a year older and worth MORE.
As far as the fishing goes, playing it by ear, going to be HOT most of the week but the wife is having a friend her for a couple days so may brave it.
Have a good day....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24331 on: Aug 07, 2021, 07:14 AM »
Morning all,

Yesterday's tally was 11 eyes, 1 short, 3 perch and 6-8 sheepshead

biggest fish was 27" 6 lbs

last fish 25" 6 lbs

3 day total 25 eyes  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:  a great little 3 day "vacation"  :thumbsup:

Lots of catching up on the agenda today  :-\

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24332 on: Aug 07, 2021, 09:03 AM »
Well looks like everyone has had a good week some fish caught some work done and some things accomplished. Other had a decent week but not got what they wanted but at least everyone is doing good. Well made it home e yesterday but a short night Thursday to get to work out there at 1 am, 11pm home time, so I could get the analytical done for the plant and catch my first plane at 915 in the morning which as I was headed was delayed until 930 but just made the connection at O'Hare a little shorter but doable. Then went and helped at field day and then came home and spent time with the kids and caught up with the wife since with all going on we were not able to talk much on the phone. Making pancakes now for breakfast. Have Have great weekend everyone and stay safe in the heat that is headed to most everyone.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24333 on: Aug 07, 2021, 12:30 PM »
Morning all,

Yesterday's tally was 11 eyes, 1 short, 3 perch and 6-8 sheepshead
biggest fish was 27" 6 lbs

last fish 25" 6 lbs

3 day total 25 eyes  :thumbsup: :clap: :flex:  a great little 3 day "vacation"  :thumbsup:

Lots of catching up on the agenda today  :-\

Congratulations Team WW !  :clap: :clap: :clap:

WW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24334 on: Aug 07, 2021, 12:40 PM »
Thank you sir  :bow:  glad you're finally getting some much needed rain  :thumbsup: :clap: 

Just pulled the trail cam cards and found this on one.....

wait until MrWW sees that  :o  :woot:

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24335 on: Aug 08, 2021, 04:55 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                             It's 65 * and partly clear. ::)
                             Eddie.......I hope you can find the problem and get it fixed. :unsure:
                             H2l..........It sounds like you don't want to be around when your wife's friend visits. :whistle:
                             Wally.......Congratula tions on a excellent fishing trip. :thumbsup: :clap: :flex: :bow:
                             Fish........ I'm glad you're home, it sure takes a while to get there from Ohio. :blink:
                             Dave.......Any more siting's of the Sow and the cub?
                             I got the rest of the driveway side stained yesterday. To day I'll move the lift a t the other gable end to start staining. Hopefully
                    the rain holds off.
                             I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24336 on: Aug 08, 2021, 05:16 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Partly cloudy and 64* this am, chance of a stray shower or thunderstorm today, high of 79.

Wally…wow, what a great trip for you and Mr.WW slaying the walleyes!! Congratulations to you both, so glad everything came together this trip!!  :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:  That’s one fine looking buck on the game camera….hope Mr.WW can resist the temptation!!!  :clap: :whistle:
  Jeff…congrats on finishing up another area, weather guessers are only calling for a slight chance of rain here today…hopefully it’s the same up your way. Be careful up in the lift today, hope you have another great day with the staining.   :clap: :thumbsup:
  FH4…sounds you like had a super busy week…glad you made your connection at O’Hare and got some family time in. Hopefully this week is a little less stressful, best wishes!   :thumbsup:
  H2…best of luck this week with the fishing, might be worth your while doing some recon in more of your old hotspots!   :thumbsup:

Got as far as I could tearing down the motor until I needed an impact gun. Usually use my sons when needed, hard to believe I’ve never purchased one ….that will change today, lol.   Made arrangements with a towing company to come pick up my truck at 10 this morning and haul it off to the garage doing the transmission work tomorrow…at least that frees up my day tomorrow and won’t miss any work hours.
  Caught up with most of my lawn mowing yesterday with the walk behind…feeling that today, lol. A trip down to the city after the truck gets loaded to see what Home Depot has for impacts and then back to the engine surgery.   Cawfee’s on!
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24337 on: Aug 08, 2021, 05:54 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....the house is looking great, good job  :thumbsup:  hope you can beat the rain  ;)

H2L.....glad you and Lindsay found some willing fish last trip out, good luck if you get back out this week  :clap:

Eddie.....fingers crossed you can get the mower up and running again soon  :flex:

IFF.....guessing with the housing market the way it is you won't have a problem selling your house  ;)2  best of luck with the garage sale   :)

WS.....hoping the rain continued yesterday and maybe even cooled things off a bit  :whistle:

FH4....hope you had a good weekend and the week ahead is a little less busy  ;)

MrC.....hopefully the renovations are nearly complete and the noise level drops so you can sleep  :-\

TT.....congrats to you and MrsTT on getting re-elected to the board  :thumbsup:  hope it works out well for all parties  ;)2

Nothing much planned for today, back into the hot humid weather again in this area  ::) 

The little ones are growing fast

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24338 on: Aug 08, 2021, 06:35 AM »
65* and I hope not as muggy as yesterday.
IW, I can handle this guest for a day but after that it is get out of the house time.
Eddie, hope they get the truck repaired.
WW, a great trip and last week weather was great. Nice buck.
As nice as it was yesterday the launch didn't fill up yesterday.
The wife and Lindsay didn't buy much of anything at the garage sale. They did see some friends of ours that sold their pontoon at the end of last season and bought a new one, they are still waiting for it to get to the dealers. It is on the way, in VA and has been up-graded to a 2022.
The people I give some walleyes to, called and said they had an apple pie for us, so stopped and picked that up yesterday. Very Good.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24339 on: Aug 08, 2021, 07:42 AM »
Morning all...been busy as all getout the past couple weeks between work and other crap, but finally settled back down to normal now. Sitting at 77° currently, with a forecast high of 89.

Hope all are well, time to read back through the thread and see what everyone has been up to so far this month.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24340 on: Aug 08, 2021, 12:05 PM »
Had to put off the garage sale,  Roomie just can't seem to catch a break Between totaling his car, out of work, for couple weeks, gets another car so he can get to work, and do deliveries Friday night while on a delivery in Down town Denver to a big Hotel, with several pizza's in his grip he dropped his car keys, a low life sees that, grabs the keys, jumps in and drives off with the car. :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: :%$#!: the cops  :callcops: :callcops: were busy with 2 fatal shootings in the neighborhood, and didn't respond for 2 hrs.

So back to sorting.
Bud

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24341 on: Aug 08, 2021, 08:10 PM »
Well got the door on the enclosed trailer fixed as it has the garage door opener to help assist lifting it up and when we took the zero turn out the cable broke  as the wife hit it. But all us well got both sides attached again. Went fishing today caught a small perch and a couple small keeper walleye but threw them back as I did not want to mess with only 2 fish. Plus lost the net overboard and it normally floats but losing it at full throttle must have made it get water inside and sunk looked for it all over and could not find it in the waves when it died down a bit went back and looked along shore with no luck. Was one of the good Cabelas ones that we bought a few years ago, I guess I got my use out of it. Now looking around for another one.  Have a good start to the week everyone.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24342 on: Aug 09, 2021, 03:48 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Seem to be stuck in this weather pattern, lol. Partly cloudy skies and 64* this am, high of 79 expected here today.

FH4…glad you got a chance to get out and do some fishing, that sucks about losing the net though. Hope you have a less stressful week work wise this week!  :thumbsup:
  Bud…wow, the poor guy just can’t seem to catch a break, that’s terrible. Best wishes sent his way, hope his luck is changing and they can find his car soon.   :thumbsup:
  Z…have a good week, good luck with the fishing!  :thumbsup: 
  H2…good luck today if you’re heading out!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…the poults sure are growing up fast, thanks for the picture!   :thumbsup:   Believe I found the problem with the engine, calling on parts today, hopefully can find them locally.
  Jeff…you picked the perfect time to rent that lift weather wise, hope you have another great day with the staining!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…have a safe day with the saws if cutting trees today at the range is on your planner.   :thumbsup:  Have the ladies planned another fishing trip yet?

Well, got into the bowels of the Kohler engine yesterday expecting to find some broken parts laying in the bottom of the crankcase…nothing there. Everything looked pretty good although there was some small metal shavings present. Going to replace the hydraulic lifters as they seem to be the culprit from what I have found in my search and as long as Im this deep into it, new valves, rods, and rockers, lol. Turning the engine over by hand can’t find anything hanging up or grinding. Fingers crossed this will solve the problem.
  Truck was picked up on time yesterday, will talk to the mechanic at some point today on that surgery, lol. Happy Monday all…Cawfee’s brewing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24343 on: Aug 09, 2021, 04:17 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                           It's 62* and clear here on my hill. a nice day ahead. ::)
                           Eddie........I would say that you should have it covered replacing all those parts. :flex:
                           Bud..........Gee, your roomie sure has some bad luck.  :whistle: If Denver is that bad remind me not to go there. :unsure:
                           Fish..........I'm glad your wife didn't get hurt when the door came down. :thumbsup: Glad you were able to get out, but sucks about the
               net going over. :blink:
                           Marv.........Good luck at the range today, if that's what your doing. :unsure:
                           H2l...........If you get out today, good fishing today. :thumbsup:
                           Steve........I hope the renovation is completed at your complex. :unsure:
                           Wally.........After being away you probably have to catch up on yard work? ???
                           Zcm..........Have a good week at work. :flex:
                           I got a late start yesterday, I had to make a dump run, then by the time I set up the lift it was about 9:30. I stained till about 12 when rain
                started to move in. I should be able to finish that end today, but nevder know excatly what will happen.
                           I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Staty Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24344 on: Aug 09, 2021, 04:53 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

67 and muggy, heading to 85 later today. We received some much needed rain over the last couple days. In one 24 hour period we received more rain than all of July.

Eddie....Sounds like you are getting close with the mower surgery. Hope you are within a turn or two of the wrench of putting the mower back to work :thumbsup: No tree work at the range until later this fall.

IW....Best of luck putting the staining to bed by this afternoon :thumbsup:

WW..... Hope you got all caught up with chores. Thanks for posting the pictures :thumbsup: Things here have been very quiet on the camera. I only noticed 5 turkeys all weekend not sure what's going on.

With the rain over the weekend I will have lawn duty by the end of the week. Today I have a tree to knock down for a lady my s-i-l works with. Other than that, one other job to look at and getting the house back in order after the weekend. First though a walk once the fog lifts a little.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24345 on: Aug 09, 2021, 05:25 AM »
Morning all,

WS.....I've noticed the turkeys spend more time just laying around in the shade when it's really hot out, guess they get tired of it too  :-\  glad you finally got some rain  :clap: 

IW....good luck with today's staining  :flex:

Eddie....fingers crossed both the mower and the truck run like new when the work is done  ;)2

FH4.....losing equipment sucks  :%$#!:

Today was going to be yard work day, only a 10% chance of rain.......woke to some pretty heavy 10% falling  :blink:  looks like over 1/2" so far  ::)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24346 on: Aug 09, 2021, 05:29 AM »
63* and it looks like a warm week on the way.
IFF, there are a lot of strange people in our world today. They are not all in Denver.
IW, we got about a 3 minute shower yesterday PM.
No fishing today, have to get some things done around the house before the wifes friend comes on Tuesday.
Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24347 on: Aug 09, 2021, 05:39 AM »
I just looked at the rain gauge again now that it's a little lighter outside......it's not a 1/2" it's 2"  :o :o :o

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24348 on: Aug 09, 2021, 09:16 AM »
Good Morning all,

H2L I have to agree with that, seems like they are multiplying every  second.  I doubt his vehicle will be found intact.

I encouraged him to start a gofundme page, which he did.  So far a few friends have contributed.

My oldest daughter will be on her way here I think sometime early morning tomorrow.

Still haven't got an answer as to how much the Hospital is claiming they are owed.  ??? :unsure:

WW its getting dryer here, sad that a hydro plant had to shut down for lack of water, in California, bet the price of Wine is going to go up along with most everything.  Nephew tells me the price of a 2x4 is now a $1 a foot.

best to all.

Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24349 on: Aug 09, 2021, 09:57 AM »
Good morning, in the low seventies currently heading to lower eighties with cloudy sky and light wind. Weather guessers were correct and higher temperatures and humidity moved in over the weekend. Took a quick look at my local newspaper's website and see my town will be getting 3.6 million dollars from NY. DEC to cover the cost of the town having to purchased water from NYC after some town wells were found to have elevated levels of the chemical pfas. The wells are active now with some type of filtration system installed which limits volume of water able to be pumped so still buying some NYC water. One of the NYC aqueducts passes through my town and the town has a tap and agreement to draw so many million gallons of water per day. The source of pfas contamination has been traced to the local airport and foam used to suppress fires pfas has also been found in the City of Newburgh's main water supply reservoir . I also see of of Governor Coumo's top aide resigned last night as the sexual harassment scandal continues to play out.
Ice Wanderer may the siding you are currently staining be dry enough to finish that side of the house today. I hope any rain bypasses your area so you can have the job completed before having to return the scissor lift.
Eddie glad you were able to purchase an impact wrench and get into the lawn mower engine may you find the parts needed for the repair locally and the mower run like new when job is completed. May the transmission job on the truck not be to costly.
Hunts2long I hope your wife and Lindsay had fun at the garge sale even if they made limited purchases. Best to you with the house cleaning today and coming visit from wife's friend.
Wallyworld congratulations to the two of you on a good three day fishing trip to Lake Erie.  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: Depending on how much water your lawn/ground absorbs from the rain storm you might have to put off the mowing for a few days. Thank you for posting the fishing trip and turkey photos. Quite here so far today so maybe the renovation is finished or they are painting.
Fish/hunt4ever glad you were able to get some fishing in this weekend to bad about loosing the landing net. I've seen news stories saying the airlines have had many flight delays and cancelled flights lately hopefully you will be working at home for the next few weeks and not going back and forth to Ohio.
Zcm-28 good o read people are returning from vacation and your work load is getting lighter.
IFF sorry to hear your house/room mate string of bad luck continues may his car be recovered in good condition. Have a good visit with your daughter. may the Go fund me page help your room mate. Also hope you hear from hospital soon about unpaid bills and get everything resolved.
Whopper Stopper i saw on the national weather map some strong storms were moving through your and Mr.Turkey's area over the weekend. crazy how you can get more rain in a 24 hour period then you received for all of July. May today's tree job go problem free for you.

Have a good Monday.
 Steve

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24350 on: Aug 09, 2021, 11:21 AM »
Just checked the rain gauge, the 10% chance of precip left us 2 1/2"  :wacko:

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24351 on: Aug 09, 2021, 12:15 PM »
Haven't heard of any more sightings of mom and cub so hopefully they moved on and won't have to be dealt with.

Stayed home this weekend and did a bit of work on my SxS and boat.
The sub is now installed so the sound system is done in the SxS and I fixed that pesky 1 inch hole in the bottom of my boat so that leak is taken care of.

Gonna head back to the cabin this weekend. :)

Jeebas she's a bit nipply outside today.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24352 on: Aug 10, 2021, 03:32 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  67* this am, high of 80 here today with thunderstorms expected to move in this afternoon.

Dave…good news on the bears, glad you were able to get your boat repaired and hook up the sound system in your SxS, awesome!  :clap:  Sure wish we had that weather here for this week!   ;D
  Wally…wow, you got hammered with the rain yesterday…we never got a drop this way yesterday. Hopefully it dries out quickly so you can get your mowing done,  keeping the fingers crossed here also!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Steve…yes, heard that on the news about the Governor’s top aide resigning…hopefully a good sign of what’s to come next!  :whistle:   :clap: :thumbsup:
  Bud…safe travels for your daughter today, hope the gofundme page works out well for your buddy, great idea!   :thumbsup:
  H2…good luck if fishing is in your plans today!   :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope your tree job went well yesterday, got the parts ordered and hopefully have everything back together by the end of the week.  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…hope you have a good day today with the staining and the rain holds off!   :thumbsup:
  OS…hope you’re doing well with your recovery Sir!   :thumbsup:

The foreman had some good news for us yesterday…starting today, new hours 6-2:30 to try and beat the heat a little bit.  :thumbsup: 
  Job is going pretty well, although we have a mason tender that has gone MIA for the last week, not sure what happened to him…
  Well, that time again…. Cawfee’s on gang!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24353 on: Aug 10, 2021, 04:31 AM »

Good morning Eddie, ER's,
                          It's 67* and mostly clear with a high of 83*. ::)
                          Eddie........That's good news, that you can start at 6 am. Now you have time to get things done when you get home. :thumbsup:
                          Steve........I also heard that the governor's top aid  resigned. We might see more jump ship. :unsure:
                          OS............Speaking of jumping ship made me think of you. :roflmao: How are you doing with your recovery? ???
                          Wally.........It amazes me how the rain dumps more in one place and not in another. :whistle:
                          Marv..........What's on your agenda for today? ???
                          Bud...........A go fund me page is a smart move for you roomie. I hope it all works out for him. :thumbsup:
                          H2l............I hope everything is in it's right place for you wife's friends arrival today. :blink:
                          Yesterday I got the other gable end stained, I did run in to some bees that must have a hive somewhere in the over hang. I sprayed
                  in to the entry point then I calked the hole up. Some bees were trying to get in and buzzed me while I was staining close to them. I'm surprised
                  I didn't get stung, they were pissed. I called the rental place and they came to get the lift. Now I'm searching for some scaffolding to do the back
                  of my house. I do need a rest for a day or two, I have some regular chores to catch up on.
                          I hope every one has a good Tuesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24354 on: Aug 10, 2021, 04:59 AM »
Good morning Eddie, IW! Good morning everyone :bow:

72 currently and tropical out there. May see a 88 on the old bank thermometers later today. Smoke from the Western fires will be  drifting through later this afternoon. It will be interesting to see how they smell ???

Dave... Your weather looks refreshing :thumbsup:

Eddie....Congrats on the new hours :thumbsup: Hope all your parts arrive in a timely manner :thumbsup:

IW.... Good job on wrapping things up with the lift :thumbsup: I have some time at the range on tap for today.

WW....Hope it dries up so you can get at the mowing

h2l....Best wishes with the arrival of your house guest :thumbsup:

Yesterdays tree job was pretty quick. I was surprised the guy didn't drop the tree himself  but as he explained it his wife wouldn't leave him.

Not a lot planned for today, I am sure something will pop up.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday :thumbsup:  Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24355 on: Aug 10, 2021, 05:35 AM »
Morning all, gonna be a miserable one here today. We're already at 80° and it's only 5:20am. Humidity is currently 99% and the forecast high is 93°, so I don't think I'll be doing much in the way of outdoor activities after work today  :blink:

I did get the sights re-zeroed on the shotgun for deer season yesterday, so that's one thing out of the way before fall. I really wish they'd legalize some sort of rifle season here, because I absolutely despise shooting slugs. I have some neck and shoulder issues, so it feels like someone beat the back of my head and neck with a sock full of quarters today after putting about 30 slugs downrange yesterday. 😑

They had a bill that passed the state house a couple years ago to allow rifles in cartridges currently legal for handgun deer hunting, but of course it stalled out in the senate and died at the end of the session this spring. I even went as far as to buy a Ruger bolt in 300AAC a few years ago in anticipation of it passing, so of course it didn't 🤷‍♂️

IW - glad to hear you didn't get stung. I'm not allergic or anything, but flying insect stings are still never a good time.

Drifter - good deal on your bear issue being over with. I'll trade you weather... I hate summers down here  :roflmao:

mrclean - yikes... hopefully they get your water issue sorted out. We just recently got our annual water report, warning that a couple of carcinogens are well above the tolerance level... the sampling was from last fall, and they just sent out the reports a few weeks ago  ::)

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24356 on: Aug 10, 2021, 05:38 AM »
66* and looks like another muggy day, or should I say week.
IW, house is looking great. Don't over do, take a break.
The house was looking great, then last night the wife HAD to make a German Choc. Cake, so I have some dishes to do this morning. She has a late morning dentist appt. so I will be hanging around in case Jane shows up early. Wife also has a friend visiting the area from NC this week so I am sure she will be here to visit. This weekend we go to the Rochester area for her families reunion on Sat.
May try to do an "early" morning fishing trip later in the week.
Drifter, wouldn't mind some of that cool weather.
Eddie, nice of the boss to change your hours, sure helps with the drive also.
Have a good day and be well...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24357 on: Aug 10, 2021, 06:48 AM »
Morning all,

H2L...."enjoy" the visitors  ;D

IW.....siding looks amazing, great job   :bow:

Eddie.....glad you finally convinced the boss to go with the earlier start  :thumbsup:

WS.....good to hear the tree job was a quick one   :flex:  sorry to hear the smoke will be settling in again  :(

IFF....enjoy the visit with your daughter  :thumbsup:  hope the go fund me works out for your room mate  ;) 

Got the lawn done despite all the rain, just had to "float" thru a few spots  :woot:  meeting a friend for lunch today  :thumbsup:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24358 on: Aug 10, 2021, 09:13 AM »
Well a busy start to the week and does not look like slowing down anytime soon. Coworker had family get together this weekend so took off Monday, got stung by a hornet and now hand swollen up so taking another day off, and then he is gone Friday for some work at his in-laws house.  The wife is getting ready for her family get together this Saturday so go the briskets out and will get them ready Thursday to go on the smoker Saturday morning.  Then pulled pork and home made chicken tenders and other fixings for the day.  Well better get a move on and get some more things done.  Have a good day and week this week.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24359 on: Aug 10, 2021, 03:20 PM »

Good afternoon everyone,
         Breaking new Governor Coumo resigned today. Eddie maybe the new governor will reinstate you old job.  >:(

Iw

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.