Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Sabbattus

(1/1)

lakertaker1:
any one now the current ice conditions and if you can drive on the lake still?
laker

Bluefinforme:

--- Quote from: lakertaker1 on Mar 22, 2005, 04:05 PM ---any one now the current ice conditions and if you can drive on the lake still?
laker

--- End quote ---
i'd take a wheeler or sled :-\ the launch is kind-a sketchy.....ask jrelaxin ;D

Scott Wright:
Then, again.... I can attest to the fact that there's some pretty good fishing right off the Martin's Point boat landing... over on the left, in front of the houses, we caught some big largemouth bass and several pike, including the 9 pounder.. No need for a vehicle or sled... just walk out about 75 yards thru the rocks... Good fishing!!

Marsh:

--- Quote from: Scott Wright on Mar 22, 2005, 05:53 PM ---Then, again.... I can attest to the fact that there's some pretty good fishing right off the Martin's Point boat landing... over on the left, in front of the houses, we caught some big largemouth bass and several pike, including the 9 pounder.. No need for a vehicle or sled... just walk out about 75 yards thru the rocks... Good fishing!!

--- End quote ---

WHERE IS THE PIC OF THAT FISH ANYWAY???

Congrats scott!!

Annie:
people are still fishing for sure. but only with walking or snowmobiles for transportation.

only a few shacks left out there... that's a few too many if you ask me.

the place where scott wright got his big winnah is right in front of our house! shallow there... ;)

transplantMN.......... . your shack is on the lean now.... hurry hurry  :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version