Maine > Ice Fishing Maine

Sabattus RESULTS

<< < (2/6) > >>

toguebuster:
scott wright won it !!! cool congrats scott!!!enjoy the trip.couldnt have gone to a nicer guy!!!

smeltshack:
ONCE AGAIN CONGRATULATIONS SCOTT!! I REALLY WAS HOLDING MY BREATH THERE AT THE END JUST HOPING YOU WOULD PULL IT OUT.

THANKS TO BLUEFIN FOR OVERSEEING OUR "GET TOGETHER"    GOOD JOB AND LETS DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR

NICE TO MEET YOU ALL AND FINALLY PUT SOME FACES TO THE NAMES.

cathoga2000:
Don't you guys and gals ever take any pics?? If so, where are they?? Congrats to the winners:)

Bluefinforme:

--- Quote from: billditrite on Mar 19, 2005, 05:37 PM ---scott wright won the shark trip  ;)  way to go scotty and you did it at the boat launch!!we all busted our butts to get away from there...all in all it was a beautiful day and i had a great time it was great to see everyone again . i woul like to thank bluefin again for the opportunity and for some good company today!!already got a few ideas for next year eh benny? maybe mid feb  ;D congratulations to all our winners

--- End quote ---
had fun.....fishing was slow for me..............not for hardwaterer though.....he had a stringer or two..........thanks for the faucet Fred....how many people got stuck today?? ;D

ps. toguebuster you left without your faucet (3rd)

toguebuster:

--- Quote from: Bluefinforme on Mar 19, 2005, 08:09 PM ---
--- Quote from: billditrite on Mar 19, 2005, 05:37 PM ---scott wright won the shark trip  ;)  way to go scotty and you did it at the boat launch!!we all busted our butts to get away from there...all in all it was a beautiful day and i had a great time it was great to see everyone again . i woul like to thank bluefin again for the opportunity and for some good company today!!already got a few ideas for next year eh benny? maybe mid feb  ;D congratulations to all our winners

--- End quote ---
had fun.....fishing was slow for me..............not for hardwaterer though.....he had a stringer or two..........thanks for the faucet Fred....how many people got stuck today?? ;D

ps. toguebuster you left without your faucet (3rd)

--- End quote ---
is it a moen or a kohler? well we will see you tomorrow bluefin im bringing the skis and a chisel maybe we can pry her out with some luck!!!! you can give it to me tomorrow!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version