Author Topic: Denver International Sportsmens Expo  (Read 484 times)

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Denver International Sportsmens Expo
« on: Jan 07, 2012, 09:02 AM »
If anyone is going to the show this weekend, stop by booth 743c, the Kalispell Convention and Visitor booth and say hi.  We can talk Montana ice fishing, and you can get a good look at the Perch Assault Super Light Weight rod we produce.

Hope to see some of you this weekend.

Mike
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Offline Booppr

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Denver International Sportsmens Expo
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2012, 12:45 PM »
Man, I wish I would have seen this sooner, I have already been to the show and didn't see ANYTHING for sale that had to do with ice fishing. Even the dynamic booth didn't have any HD ice lures...

Offline PerchAssault

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Established 2006
Re: Denver International Sportsmens Expo
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2012, 07:53 AM »
I hear you, I certainly expected to see MUCH more in the way of ice fishing.  I have talked to several kids and when I mention ice fishing, there eyes lit up!  Those are the kids walking around with some complimentary Perch Assault hats, and one even got himself a free rod!

Anyone going to the show today, or is everyone going to the football game?
If I\'m not fishing, I\'m probably thinking about fishing...And if I\'m thinking about fishing, I\'m probably not getting much else done so, I might as well go fishing...Yeah, I just said that!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.