The ice fishing Michigan board sponsored by:

Sponsor this board

Author Topic: IS THERE ICE ON BAW BEESE LAKE  (Read 679 times)

Offline sonar man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GILL MASTER
IS THERE ICE ON BAW BEESE LAKE
« on: Dec 14, 2008, 07:25 AM »
AND IF SO HOW MUCH?

Offline Jiggin in Michigan

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hello...Is anyone down there?
Re: IS THERE ICE ON BAW BEESE LAKE
« Reply #1 on: Dec 14, 2008, 08:17 AM »
Yesterday it looked like it was locked up except for one little spot.  It was open a week ago and I haven't checked the thickness.  Third lake had five inches of good ice and bass had only about 1 1/2 inches.  Fished third yest. caught a few dinks and two keepers.  It just felt nice to be on the ice though!  I will check the main this afternoon but dont expect that it will be much good cause its gonna be warm and rainy.

Offline sonar man

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GILL MASTER
Re: IS THERE ICE ON BAW BEESE LAKE
« Reply #2 on: Dec 14, 2008, 09:49 AM »
Yesterday it looked like it was locked up except for one little spot.  It was open a week ago and I haven't checked the thickness.  Third lake had five inches of good ice and bass had only about 1 1/2 inches.  Fished third yest. caught a few dinks and two keepers.  It just felt nice to be on the ice though!  I will check the main this afternoon but dont expect that it will be much good cause its gonna be warm and rainy.
NEVER FISHED IT BEFOR. I HAVE HERD IT IS A GOOD LAKE. BUT I STILL DON'T THINK WE ARE GOING TO GET MUCH RAIN AND THEN IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO GET REALY COLD :laugh: :thumbsup: 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.