Rhode Island > Ice Fishing Rhode Island

RI - Good bye

(1/4) > >>

SHaRPS:
Well the last post on the RI board was Feb 13'th and it was regarding Auger blades. I think its safe to say our ice is gone. I also do not see any hope in the forecast for a last chance freeze. Hope you all had a great season! My trip up north this past weekend has me itching to get up there one more time before I call it quits for the year. After that its time for some fresh water fishing followed by the salt. Good luck to all!

MRC2572:
Still plenty of time up north. I fished 20" of good ice in Maine this past sunday. I can hopfully get back up ther for 2 or 3 more trips

SHaRPS:
I was on over 24" of ice in NH 4 days ago. Ice is not the issue, time is with a 15 month old and 2 adults with full time jobs (and 3 dogs). Either way, I am still trying to get up there one more time before I hang up the gear for good. Might start a February vacation tradition going forward.

However, RI ice is history.

Brendog9:
We definitely got hosed on the ice this year. I'm heading up to NH this weekend for my "unofficial" end of the season when we pull the bob house in.

BobWhite:
Have a great summer see you all next year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version