Connecticut > Ice Fishing Connecticut

Any of you CT guys been on the Ice since Tuesday of this week?

(1/2) > >>

DUCKDIGGLER:
Just wondering if you guys have been out since the warm-up. I fish Tyler Monday and Tuesday of this week....perfect weather to fish in but horrible for ice conditions. Between Monday and Tuesday the lake lost 2 inches of ice....from about 8" to 6" so I decided that i would not got back on the until we got some more cold weather.

Anyway.....any of you guys been out ? Where or if you are not comfortable with where....how bout what part of the state and how big a body of water and ice thickness and condition.

Help a brother out! I am going crazy and its only been a couple of days without ice fishing! LOL

Thanks in advance guys! DD ;D

fishville:
I can't give you any first hand reports but I heard from a friend that they are fishing the pond behind the ski area. I know in the past Roraback has held its ice very well.

ctfishermanct:
how much ice is left at tyler todd anyone  fishing up there im going nuts to what to do no hunting and no fishing what a boring life!

Jigging Nomad:
I'm considering a trip north to MA or VT.  All my ice east of the river is unsafe or gone.   

DUCKDIGGLER:
I would not trust it bud....no way. We got a bunch of rain this am and they are calling for more this afternoon......I love to fish....but I love to breath....jut a bit more! LOL

HB.....that sounds like a plan...may have to hit NW Mass.

Anyone have any reports..??

Thanks! DD ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version