Canada > Ice Fishing Alberta CA

Let's Hear Your Prediction for First Ice in Alberta

<< < (2/3) > >>

eyeflyer:
-27 (C) this morning, suppose to be around that for the next week or so............should be good to go after that.

eyeflyer:
11" on the small lake I fish in East Central Alberta. Not enough for me to drive on but buddy phoned and said he is going out with his SXS to plow open access and pull the shacks out. Tomorrow the shack goes out.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

eyeflyer:
Got the shack out today, about 11" ice so used the buddies SXS. Not much snow on the ice but he had to plow some drifts about 3-4' deep to get down to the lake.

SNAPFisher:

--- Quote from: eyeflyer on Dec 04, 2022, 03:29 PM ---Got the shack out today, about 11" ice so used the buddies SXS. Not much snow on the ice but he had to plow some drifts about 3-4' deep to get down to the lake.

--- End quote ---

What lake is that?

Yeah, heading to Gull for opening day.  I'm expecting 10-12 inches throughout.  I will report back.

eyeflyer:
I was out today, taped 13" of ice. Got a bit of a late start and things were slow couple small perch, and a couple small stockers, lots on the flasher but were not aggressive at all today...........but it was sure nice to get at it again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version