Author Topic: The New 9:45 Thread..  (Read 212506 times)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
Re: The New 9:45 Thread..
« Reply #1740 on: Mar 24, 2023, 07:58 PM »
Marv
I was in bed before dark and missed the show.   :'(

Managed to drag the car carrier out of the snow bank and plow the snow away.
SxS is loaded up and ready to go to the cabin tomorrow.   ;D
Took most of 4 days to get the trailers dug out.  ::)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1741 on: Mar 24, 2023, 09:55 PM »
Good evening, another pleasant day here with ahigh in the low sixties. Rain coming this Sunday . In NY. outdoor news I see the avain flu was found in a few birds at the state owned pheasant farm following protocols all birds at farm were killed to prevent spread of virus.  Guess we will see how this affects the state's pheasnt populatian next year .
Ice wanderer i'm still working mostly nights with time my body should adjust to the construction sounds . If you are also forecast to see rain over this weekend may it not cause a rapid snow melt and flooding problems in your area .
Eddie good to read things have gone well at your doctor appointments . nice you got to spend some time with Emerson and Finleigh yesterday . Hopefully any rain we receive before the opening date of trout season does not raise stream levels and flow rates beside clouding up the water.
Fish/hunt4ever may you have safe and problem free travel to and back from boat pickup location this weekend .
Drifter thank you for the video link will watch it after checking over things here on Ice Shanty. May you have a good trip and time at your cabin and find things in good shape upon your arrival .
IFF good to read you will not have to dig tpo make plumbing repair may your insolation idea prevent future problems.
Whopper Stopper thanks for the video assume just like a bird feeder the rabbit station is atracting othe wild life as is show by some of the recent game camera footage.
Wallyworld thank you for the photos believe Eagles are currently making their way from Winter habitats to Summer ones so you may see more of them in fields by you. Also there maybe a resident population in the greater Oneida and delta lakes area .
Zcm-82,OldSailor, Tomturkey Raquettedacker and Icefisher-45 may all be good with you and your respective families .

for those interested here is link to pheasant story   ww.spectrumlocalnews.com once on the website click on NY. State and then Hudson valley to find the article .

may everyone have a good and safe weekend. best to all fishing.
  Steve

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #1742 on: Mar 25, 2023, 04:27 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Fair skies and 28*, calling for 1-3” of snow/wintry mix today, high of 35.

Steve…thanks for sharing the info and link on the pheasants. Can’t seem to pull it up on this IPad will see if it works on phone.  :thumbsup:  Still a considerable amount of snow here, guess we’ll have to see what happens over the next week with the trout streams. Got a feeling I’ll be joining in with some of the other April fools though!   ;D
  Dave…glad your leg is starting to feel better, best wishes continued on that! Those Northern Lights are truly amazing, thanks for sharing the link!  :clap:  Have a safe trip to the cabin, will be looking forward to your reports!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…nothing quite like the sight of the Bald Eagle’s, great pictures!  :clap:  Will the bakery be open today?  ;D
  Marv…thanks for sharing the video, will play that for my granddaughter this morning at breakfast!  Excellent shot of the Northern Lights, what a great show that had to be!  :clap:
  Bud…any word on your storage container yet?
  FH4…safe travels today picking up the new boat, hope the weather cooperates!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…looking like more nuisance snow on the way today..hopefully it stays on the low side!  :thumbsup:
  H2…hope you had safe travels to the City and your wife had a good appointment yesterday!  :thumbsup:

Not much on the planner yet today with the lousy weather coming. Might be a good day for a crockpot dinner, lol.
  Cawfee’s on…
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1743 on: Mar 25, 2023, 06:39 AM »
Good Morning, 25* and cloudy, may be some rain/snow later this morning.

WS, thanks for the video and the photo. The NL's were seen around here the other night, past my bed time.

The trip to NYC went well. The wife likes the doctor and as someone said on here he wanted to do some of his own research. He has a plan of action that isn't as bad as we were told up here. He can take care of it with minor surgery.

I have driven many, many miles on the NYS Thruway but I saw a first yesterday. On our way home we encountered a car going South in our North bound lane. This was no where near an exit, have no idea how far they had driven on the wrong side.

The Madness of March is going to be interesting going into the Final Four. All #1's are gone, I guess all those experts (talking heads) before it begins, should just let them play the game.

Hope everyone has a good day and stay well...h2l

WW, been seeing some ducks in the open water out front and saw robins and "buds" on the trees downstate yesterday, there is HOPE!
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1744 on: Mar 25, 2023, 06:54 AM »
Morning all,

Eddie.....creeks/streams around here are pretty dirty with the run off/rain  ::)  glad you got to visit with Emerson and Finleigh  :clap: 

MrC.....hope the construction noise doesn't interfere too much with your sleep  :-\

IW.....looks like you'll be adding a little to your snow pack today  :%$#!:

WS.....I know possums are supposed to be very beneficial critters but......ugh those rat tails  :pinch: :nono: :woot:

H2L.....glad yesterday's NYC visit went well   :thumbsup:  seeing some crocus and daffodills trying to show up and lots of birds checking out bird houses, spring can't be too far off  ;)

FH4......safe travels bringing that new boat home  ;)2

Nothing much going on today, waiting for the snow/sleet/rain to move in  :wacko: >:(

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1745 on: Mar 25, 2023, 09:17 AM »
Good morning ER’s. What a night got first tornado alert at 1:14 AM. With my area in the projected path. News reports of at least 23 killed in Mississippi as a result of tornado’s.  Also that southern Wisconsin was to get heavy wet snow over night

Will go out And see if there’s any wind damage,  :unsure: :unsure:

Eddie all I’ve heard on the shipping container is got a call offering an upgrade to a high cube one, 1’ taller @ no additional charge.

It’s time for a dump run then doing laundry duty

Take care and have a good day

Bud

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1746 on: Mar 25, 2023, 05:17 PM »
Decided to relax and take it easy today and will head out to the cabin in the AM.
Seems I over did it a bit yesterday and my muscles said ya dummy now you get to stay home.
   ;D

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1747 on: Mar 25, 2023, 09:47 PM »
Well headed home and drove through a little bit of weather but nothing bad until we hit the home stretch and last road on the trip home. Got about 3 inches of snow here at the house. Put the boat in the shop and barely fit, now to maybe increase size of door and opening. But got it in. Here is the picture just as we headed towards the house.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1748 on: Mar 25, 2023, 09:58 PM »
 Good evening like others who reside in NY. a rainy day here there was a period of wintry weather went out around 10:15 AM and found a little sleet on my SUV. I had plans to be at my sister and BIL's home on Friday night and attend today's men's lacrosse game at Drew University a young man who graduated from Cornwall high school attends Susquehanna University in PA . they were Drew's opponent today. Given the weather forecast and my BIL's recent surgery decided to stay home. I watched the video stream of the game the young man i wanted to see play did score a goal early in the game. watching the game believe i made the right choice there were times when visibility was limited due to the rain and wind . Susquehanna picked up the victory 17 to 7 goals .
Eddie i checked Spectrum's website once on the Hudson Valley home page if you scroll down the page in the business section you will find listing for pheasant article on the right side of page. I also looked at the NY.DEC website there are two articles type Avian Flu pheasants in search bar to get to them. I will leave a link to DEC website at end of post.  may you not have received to much snow today .
hunts2long good to read you had a safe trip to and from NYC must have been scary seeing  vehicle driving south bound in the north bound lanes. Doing a quick search did not find any reports of this event so assume the driver was stopped by state police or realized his mistake found a spot to turn around headed north and got off at the first exit they came to and then got back on the thruway headed south in proper lanes. Happy for your wife that she likes the new doctor .May he be correct and she only need minor surgery to correct her problem.
Wallyworld I'm also starting to see emerging plant foliage besides some green grass and buds on trees and bushes.
IFF may you not have need to take shelter or had any damage if the tornado came through your area.
Drifter did you see the Unsung Hero topic where Freshwater Phil posted about the relief he gets from using a certain massage tool you may find some benefit from his and other's comments in that thread. best wished to you during your time at the cabin. You know the 9:45 is looking forward to any photos you post.
Ice wanderer may a busy day or correctable computer issue have kept you from posting today and not anything serious. Like Eddie may you not have seen to much snow today.
Fish/hunt4ever I had to edit my post since i was typing when you posted your boat rip report and photos. glad you made it safely home and the boat "Just fits" in shop. Did you purchase the boat from Cabelas or just stop at one of their locations during your trip.

Eddie here is link to DEC's website  http://www.dec.ny.gov

May everyone have a good Sunday.
  Steve

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1749 on: Mar 25, 2023, 10:50 PM »
Bought the boat from Rice Motorsports in rapid south dakota.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1750 on: Mar 26, 2023, 05:21 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                          It's 28* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                          Fish.........That's a nice looking boat. :thumbsup:
                          H2l..........That has to be a scary thing to see, someone driving in the opposite direction. :o I'm glad your wife likes her new doctor. :clap:
                          Bud.........Those tornado alerts must get your heart pounding. :whistle: Be safe down there. :thumbsup:
                          Wally.......We got about an inch of snow, nothing we can't handle. :blink:
                          Eddie.......I thought the same thing about a crockpot dinner. :thumbsup:
                          Marv........Possums are beneficial to keep the tick population under control. :whistle:
                          Steve.......I didn't have any computer problems, some things came up that prevented me from posting yesterday. :blink:
                          Not much going on toda, going to breakfast with my neighbor, then puttering.
                          I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1751 on: Mar 26, 2023, 05:55 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  Winds are starting blow pretty good here, cloudy and 35*, might squeak out 50 today.

FH4…very nice looking boat, glad you had safe travels home and were able to fit her in the shop, awesome!  :clap: Have you picked out a name yet?
  Steve.. thanks for the link, read one article on the DEC site.  Congrats to the Susquehanna team, glad you were able to watch that and avoid the lousy weather.  :thumbsup:  We only ended up with about an inch or so of snow/ice pellets yesterday, should be gone today.
   Dave…hope those aches and pains are on the mild side today, you had quite a workout getting everything cleared up! Best wishes with your trip today, have a safe journey.. :bow:
  Bud…scary stuff with the tornadoes, hope your place didn’t receive too much damage from the winds. That shipping container could be useful as a shelter I imagine if you hurricane strapped it down with cables? Hope everyone is well and minimal damage!  :thumbsup:
  Wally…streams were running high and dirty here yesterday, more melting and some rain on the way will probably make conditions terrible for the opener. On the plus side, saw a bunch of robins returned here yesterday!  ;D  :thumbsup:
  H2…excellent news on your wife and the new Dr., hope everything works out well!  :clap: What a scary sight that had to be with the driver going the wrong way, wow!  :woot:  Good luck to you and the team with tonight’s finale on the lanes!
  Jeff..enjoy the breakfast, glad you didn’t get much more snow either yesterday…can’t wait to see it go now!  :thumbsup:

Not much on the planner yet here but a trip to the transfer station first thing. Getting my spinning rods out of hibernation and going through the gear today, one of them will find a new home in my truck this week with my waders lol.
  Granddaughter spent the weekend with us and wasn’t thrilled about having pork chops in the crockpot when I mentioned it at breakfast yesterday…seems pizza was a better choice, so pizza it was! Chops will be going in today though!  ;D
  Cawfee’s on…

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1752 on: Mar 26, 2023, 06:01 AM »
31* and about an inch of snow.

Fish, nice boat, my boat is a close fit into the garage also. Good thing the trailer tongue swings around.

Saw my first robin around here today. The ice has gone down past the bridge. I think the nephew is boiling today, haven't seen my brother since Wed.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1753 on: Mar 26, 2023, 06:38 AM »
Good morning er's  20* here with warm weather creeping in. Congrats on those getting good news from Dr. Drifter that's a mighty snow removal. IW yours too the strip you did looked like a taboggan slide brought back some great memories. Bud hope all is well. The new boat looks great. Mom tried out day care 3 days last week and we'll see how that goes as time goes on. NCAA BB later.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1754 on: Mar 26, 2023, 10:00 AM »
Morning all,

IW/Eddie/H2L......glad to hear the snow stayed on the light side  :thumbsup:

OG....fingers crossed daycare works out well for your Mom  ;)

MrC....good choice to avoid travel with the bad weather  :clap:

WS.....any idea when MrsWS's car will be ready  ???

IFF.....hope all is well and you didn't have any damage from the tornado  :-\  I'll take my chances with a snow storm any day  :whistle:

Nothing but rain, wind and a little sleet here yesterday, windy and sunny out today  @)  Nothing planned for the day, thinking soup and sandwich for supper  ;)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1755 on: Mar 26, 2023, 10:34 AM »
Nice looking boat Fish.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1756 on: Mar 26, 2023, 04:19 PM »
Well instead of playing with the boat and getting the truck fixed got called in for some more OT. Just more to help pay things off.
More about last night getting boat in the shop, with the motor tilted up it will not clear the door had to drop it down a bit and the side alignment bars just scratch the trim for the door and the windshield misses by less than 1/2 an inch. But going to look and see if I can make the opening bigger, I should be able to have 9 foot to my ceiling and the back side I have a good adjustment of 6 inches or more to the header so if I remember right the front is the same way so maybe just a bigger door or one more section for this door. But will have to look into it and see. Hope everyone is having a fantastic Sunday. Be safe in the weather moving across the country everyone.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1757 on: Mar 26, 2023, 09:56 PM »
good evening, high temperature in low sixties and clear sky today nice after Saturday's rain. High school lacrosse season starting looking forward to attending some games.
Fish/hunt4ever thank you for answering my question on where you purchased the new boat. may you be able to enlarge the shop door opening so it is easier to get boat in and out of building .
Ice Wanderer may you and your neighbor's breakfast have been an enjoyable time for the two of you . Glad it was just a busy day that kept you from posting on Saturday.
Eddie good to hear you were ble to view and read one of the pheasants /avian Flu articles on the DEC website . The young man I wanted to watch play is in his sophomore year so hopefully will get to see him play in person before he graduates .Guessing most young children would pick pizza over pork chops if given a choice for dinner .
Hunts2long may it have been a good night of bowling for you and your teammates. i hope your nephew' sap boil went well today.
Old Goat may your mother enjoy attending adult day care it will give her more people to interact with on a regular basis .
Wallyworld any home made bread for the soup and sandwich supper.
Drifter may you have gotten to your cabin with no problems and found all in good shape .

May everyone have a good week.
 Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #1758 on: Mar 27, 2023, 04:18 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                       It's 24* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                       Dave........ I hope your aches and pains didn't keep you from getting to the cabin yesterday. :unsure:
                       Eddie.........Of course kids are going for pizza over pork chops. :roflmao: I hope you fishing gear is in good order and ready for the opener/ :flex:
                       Wally..........My aunt use to feed us soup and sandwiches on Sunday nights, we use to have a big meal after church. :whistle:
                       H2l.............Yester day was another nice day for the sap to run and a good day to boil. :flex: How was the bowling last night? ???
                       Fish............Hopefu lly the remodel of the shop door isn't to complicated for you. :unsure:
                       OG.............May things go well for your mother at her daycare, and she meets some new people. :clap:
                       Steve..........I think I asked this before, but did you play Lacrosse in school? ???
                       Breakfast yesterday was great, a lot of people in the diner when we got there. There is a couple that eat there every morning. The husband use
              to work for NYSDOT but worked at a facility that took care of the islands on Lake George. He's 80 years old and works harder than he did when he worked.
              He has a wood business and plows snow for residents around the lake in Bolton Landing.
                       After breakfast, I did some more puttering.
                       I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1759 on: Mar 27, 2023, 04:43 AM »
Good Morning Jeff, Morning Everyone,
  Clear and 29* here to start the new week off, high of 47 forecasted with another dose of rain/wintry mix moving in later this afternoon.

Steve…hope you get a chance to see that young man play! Imagine he was a high school standout?  :thumbsup: 
  FH4…good luck with the shop modifications coming, hopefully there’s enough room to make things happen!  :thumbsup:
  Dave…will be looking forward to your updates soon, X2 on Steve’s reply!   :thumbsup:
  Wally…if the weather cooperates, it shouldn’t be too much longer before you and Mr.WW start chasing those Ontario trout again?  :thumbsup:
  OG…sending best wishes to all your Mom adjusts to the day care.  :thumbsup:  Some good games yesterday, San Diego State/Creighton had me glued to the end! On to the Final Four!
  H2…hope you hit the 50/50 and rolled a 300 game last evening to wrap up the season!  ;D   
  Marv…any range time on the planner today?  :thumbsup:
  Jeff…looking like another round of nuisance snow/mix heading our way tonight…Doh! Glad you had a good breakfast outing..bet the older gentleman has some interesting stories to share!  :thumbsup:

Off to an early Dr. appointment this morning and a few errands to run…Cawfee’s on!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1760 on: Mar 27, 2023, 06:07 AM »
22* and clear.

Taking Scout in for a grooming this morning.

Saw my brother yesterday, they were getting ready to boil. They had people coming to see the process so weren't going to start until about noon. He made 22 gallons last week.

Last night was the last night of regular bowling. Next week are the Hi-Lo's. I bowled about 30 pins over my average, we took all 4 points and ended up in 5th place. No 50/50 win for me.

Have a good day and be safe...h2l
Northville, NY

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1761 on: Mar 27, 2023, 06:13 AM »
Morning all,

IW.....bet that gentleman has some stories to tell   :whistle: :woot:

Eddie.....it's this time of year we kind of wish we still had the old boat with the outboard motor  :-\  many nights are still below freezing and not sure how much cold the i/o can take before it's a problem  :unsure:  but I think we'll be on the lake before long  ;)2

FH4.....good luck with the door project, had the same problem here when we bought the new boat  ::)  had some rafters changed, another section added to the door and still the windshield barely clear, Always a hold your breathe moment  :pinch:

H2L....go figure the last night of bowling and everything falls into place   :roflmao:

WS.....fingers crossed your weather is beginning to be more spring like  @)

MrC.....never got to the soup/sandwich last night, Eddie's pizza talk got the best of us  ;D

A couple errands today, not much else going on   :)

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #1762 on: Mar 27, 2023, 07:02 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

22 degrees with clear skies to start the morning. Looks like we may see the low 40's for a high if the sun stays out. According to the airport, there is still 2" of snow on the ground. Meanwhile, everyone has a good 2'-3' of snow needing to melt. Lots of concern about flooding in the next couple weeks, much depends when the switch is flipped from the 40 degree days to the 60 degree days. We are about 3 weeks behind from where we were last year at this time so things could heat up fast when it comes.

Fish...Nice looking fishing boat :thumbsup:

OG...Best wishes to you and your mom as you enter into a  new chapter. I hope she takes to the daycare :thumbsup:

IW...The possum is in a good spot, as the s-i-l doesn't mind it hanging around. If it was at my house I would have dealt with it a while ago. I have turkeys for my tick eradication they do an excellent job ;D

Eddie...Good luck at the appointment today. Depending on the temp I may head to the rang after my walk.

WW...Pizza sounds a lot better than soup and sandwiches :thumbsup: The body shop thought possibly by the end of this week barring any unforeseen problems for my wife's car to be ready. They figured 35 hours of work for the job.

Just waiting on the melt here to take place so I can get puttering in the yard. I have a call into the gun range to work my dues off cutting a few trees, so far no word from them. I checked on 2 tree jobs I have been waiting to do, both still have far to much snow to get around.

Hope everyone has a good Monday :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS 

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1763 on: Mar 27, 2023, 02:42 PM »
Well the wife just texted me and said the Navigator is sold, so going to pull it out and send it on its way to its new home tonight.  Well been a busy day here at work today, just trying to get all my stuff done.  Cover tomorrow for my coworkers day out of town to the quarterly meeting in Denver, so more OT coming my way.  Well everyone have a great Monday and hope the storms have been on the light side for everyone in the path of them.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1764 on: Mar 27, 2023, 06:14 PM »
Well I finally made it out to the cabin. Saturday and Sunday my hip was bugging me from last weeks digging out of the trailers so I didn'tget out until lunch time today.  My neighbor plowed in my road but I had to push a bunch of snow so I can turn around with the trailer. Got that done, got stuck once because the berms were hard as concrete. Got the trail up to the cabin in. That was tough. Got stuck a bunch of times but only had to back up to get unstuck. The plow was digging in even with its highest setting. The snow is at least waist deep and super sugary. Not good for traction. The tracks were digging right down to earth at points.
Stove is on and the temp is already in the mid 40's inside the cabin. This is good because I went and forgot my good sleeping bags at home. Just have a light summer one here.  : ::)
It' nice out here at least.  ;D

Forgot to mention it seems there's been an owl roosting on the rafters over my deck. Sooooooo much owl crap!!!!!!!   :%$#!:

Online IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #1765 on: Mar 27, 2023, 08:14 PM »
Dave.  Stunning view  :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1766 on: Mar 27, 2023, 09:43 PM »
Good evening  , after a sunny morning had some rain in late afternoon into early evening hours. Slightly cooler today with a high temp in mid fifties instead of reaching the low sixties like past few days. Prayers for those killed in today's school shooting in Nashville, TN. and those trying to get there lives organized after tornados in Mississippi .
Ice Wanderer back when I was in high school there was no lacrosse team or area youth programs. My first exposure to the game was on TV and the watching some games at one of your high school's rival Storm King school where my mother was employed as a secretary . To my knowledge the Kingston,NY. school district was the first in my area to have a lacrosse program started in 1990 they traveled to the capital district or Rockland and Westchester counties to play away games. In the early two thousands more schools in my section (sect. 9) started adding lacrosse programs some starting as club teams. Currently there are 21 schools with boys teams and 19 schools with girls teams some but not all schools have varsity plus JV and Modified teams . I'm not the most athletically gifted person plus the cost would have kept me from playing not to mention my mother's concern over injuries after seeing the physical nature of the game . glad you have a good breakfast with your neighbor and have a nice local place to have breakfast out of the home. Good for the older gentleman that his health still allows him to be a hard worker .
Eddie the young man was one of the standout offensive players on the Cornwall team and in section 9. During his senior year of high school he and a teammate accounted for around have of the goals scored by Cornwall that year each having scored 50 plus goals an near that many assists for each of them . Susquehanna University plays at the DIV.3 level he was getting playing time as a freshmen and total 24 goals last season . May all have gone well at the doctors and in completing your errands today.
Hunts2long congrats to you and your teammates for having a good finish to the bowling season . Your brother and nephew have been busy 22 gallons of syrup is a fair amount for a small operation to produce in one week.
Wallyworld i enjoy a pizza from one of my local places every so often there are some good frozen brands but just not the same as a freshly made hot pie . may you be able to get out in pursuit of the Lake Ontario trout shortly after the season opens for this year .
Whopper Stopper looks like it will be a few weeks before you do any tree work depending on ground conditions once the snow has melted . may the body shop have all the parts needed for repair and your wife have the car back by weeks end. Hopefully they have no problems the labor costs add up fast and sometimes are more then cost of parts. Good that both you and your SIL have local wildlife to help control the tick population at your properties .
Fish/hunt4ever congrats on completing sale of your old boat . may tomorrow not be to long of a work day for you.
Drifter already quite the adventure just to get to your cabin. May your stove keep the cabin comfortable so you can sleep at night. Hopefully the owl finds a new spot to roost .
IFF do you have the plumbing problem repaired .

Spoke with my sister earlier BIL is doing good after spending a few nights sleeping on living room couch is now able to climb stairs and use one of the second floor bedrooms. Thankfully when they renovated their kitchen area a few years back part of the space was made into a bathroom with a stall shower so things are easier for my BIL as he rehabs and recovers from his surgery .

May everyone keep healthy and safe .best to all fishing this week.
   Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1767 on: Mar 27, 2023, 09:47 PM »
The pellet stove has been running full bore for 4 hours now ant the temp just hit 65*. Fired up the Buddy heater in the back of the cabin to help warm up the bedroom after dinner and it's already warming up back there.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #1768 on: Mar 27, 2023, 09:49 PM »
 Good to read Drifter sound like it will not be to cold of a night for you .
    Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #1769 on: Mar 27, 2023, 11:17 PM »
Turned off the Buddy heater and turned down the burn rate on the stove.
Currently -5* outside with -14* windchill outside but inside its a balmy 68.5*.  ;D

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.