Canada > Ice Fishing Ontario

On-line bait Ordering

(1/2) > >>

icejunky:
I was wondering if any of you fellow Ontario boys/girls have ever orderd bait from an on-line service such as

http://www.vadosbait.com/bait/guarentee.html

I just wanted to know your thoughts and what the shipping charges were like to Ontario. How long were you able to keep the bait alive? and is there a Canadain Bait site?

Oldbear:
I've used Vados several times to purchase leeches.  I thought the price was fair and the service was quick.  A delivery truck brought them which made that part a little pricey but I was satisfied with the product.  Call or email them to find out on the shipping and I don't know if their is a Canadian outlet..

Steve

trapperdirk:
I've never ordered online bait but would definately be interested of any in Canada especially Ontario .

TD

bucketmouth:
TD, try butterworms.ca ... I'll be putting my order in the first week of December, will let you know how the service is.

bucket

trapperdirk:

--- Quote from: bucketmouth on Nov 26, 2005, 06:08 PM ---TD, try butterworms.ca ... I'll be putting my order in the first week of December, will let you know how the service is.

bucket

--- End quote ---

Thankyou for the link Bucketmouth they are even located in Mississauga . I've never used any of these different worms because I've never seen them available in my area but this mail order can change all that . Cool and thanks again . ;D

TD

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version