Canada > Ice Fishing Manitoba

Its Lake Dauphin March 12-13th..UPDATE!!

(1/14) > >>

grumpymoe:
Okay everyone who's interested....It seems that the 12th & 13th are the best days for most....not all...but heck...we can't expect to have everyone agreeing on the same date...that's life.... so here is what we need...all that plan on attending, please post here....Rod from rockbottom has generously offered both his 8x12 shacks plus the use of the large tent thats up at Ochre....I assure you, that anyone wishing to drive up on Friday the 11th, can comfortably overnight for the weekend...once we have our membership tally, we can organize the days agenda for dining on the lake... ;D  rod will top the propane tanks, and at the end of the get together, those using the shacks can chip in to refuel...pretty inexpensive accomodations dont you think???  oh....each shack sleeps 4...includes foam mattress....what you need to bring besides you gear...is sleeping bags...possibly portapotties and anything to make your stay enjoyable...feel free to chip in with ideas.......Grump ;D

Rock Bottom:
Each shack has a porta pottie in it allready, as well as coleman lanterns and stoves.

big walleye:
Well sounds like it is going to be a great time. I will not be able to attend however my thoughts will be with you. Have fun all. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Skiff:
My son and I will be there, and will be more than happy to share the expenses.  Let me know if there is something I can bring for the crew (food etc.)  Hope I can still drive my 2wd Caravan onto the ice those dates. We'll miss you, BW!  Porta potties in each shack - fabulous!   

big walleye:
Thanks mono. I will let you get the big one this year. ;D ;D ;D  I will however be going to the dauphin derby. I have a special lure that is going to win the 20,000 this year :unsure: :unsure:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version