Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Starting to get ready??

(1/5) > >>

Tmuskie:
Just curious if I'm the only one.

Seamonkey84:
It seems just about everyone is sick of summer, Ice shanty seems to have more activity right now than MFF lol. I’ve been getting ideas and plans. I’m toying with the idea of filling my 125 gallon fish tank up, and start fishing for golden shiners and chubs to keep as bait. For preping, so far I got some new gear, but I haven’t actually pulled out the jig rods to add new line yet. I picked up a new reel with plans on putting together a lake trout rod. Last month I got the panoptix ice package so I could get some open water use out of it before hitting the hard top.

DR.SPECKLER:
Im no really ready yet.salmon and deer season first.plus all i have to do to get my ice gear ready is fresh line and bait and throw the gear in the truck.

Baetis62:
Pulled Tundra out of storage today. Charging the battery.  Might use it for elk/deer before ice...i hope.  Will camp in the enclosed snow machine trailer for 4 days next week while chasing big trout... i hope.   Best time of year! 

On top of all that...the Packers just pulled off one of the most incredible comebacks. 

elevatorman:
Charged my battery for ion took a hole 5 minutes those batteries hold one hell of a charge. But its bow season Saturday in CT .. :woot: :thumbsup: ice fishing meat here we come :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version