Massachusetts > Ice Fishing Massachusetts

Bait Shop Info

(1/27) > >>

unoman:
Post Bait Shop info here...

big bite:
                                                                                           B and R  Bait

WE NOW HAVE SUCKERS                                                                                 WE NOW HAVE SUCKERS
                                                                                        2022-2023  season                                                                                           
                                                                          Cheshire      ma       413-242-8069                   

Great healthy shinners all sizes.    . We are proud to serve the sporting  community!!!  True family owned and run business!!!!!   Thank you to all of the "IceShanty" Members who support our business we are seasonal for ice fishing 32 south state rd right on cheshire lake

Ring Door bell we will be out to help you

"YOUTH ARE OUR FUTURE"

lenz:
Ric's bait (anglers and archers) in leominster is closed to the public. no big loss..lousy bait..

burp

rdhammah:
IPPI's in lynn, ma. parkland ave just off of wyoma sq

PeterSaloom:
Last year I got my bait here in Worcester from a guy on Southwest Cutoff Rd. Barry's Bait and Tackle. He was a nice guy and always had bait available despite the horrible season we had. I would recommend him. He is located in the back end of USA Marine on that road. You can't miss the signs if you cruise down. They are across the street from a gas station. He has a bunch of other stuff available there as well although I haven't taken a good look around.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version