The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Anyone interested in taking a fellow angler out around NEPA?  (Read 459 times)

Offline Bean

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
I received this PM from Robert Grimaldi asking for anyone who might want some company for ice fishing. Here is his profile if you want to message him and/or find out more info--> https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?action=profile;u=53277

Hello Bean,
 My name is Bob, Ive been trying to find someone who might want company fishing. Or might need the gas money. I don't know how to post on here to see if I get any responses? Im wiling to pay for all gas, lunch, bait, whatever it takes. I live in Lake Ariel, actually right across from the lake. I haven't had much luck finding someone to hook up with. So I thought Id take a shot with you, seeing that you are a moderator. If even just to be able to put up a post and hope to find someone, its worth a shot. Thank you for your time.
Bob
Ken                                          

Offline Robert Grimaldi

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Anyone interested in taking a fellow angler out around NEPA?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 27, 2019, 11:55 AM »
Thank You Bean! Due to divorce, I got custody of hunting and fishing gear and john deere gator! Im easy going, will fish all day, half day, whatever it takes. Im 62, free every and any day. Ill fill your tank and go where you go! Now that the ice is here, Im going nuts looking at my gear! I even tried Uber! lol First problem finding someone in Lake Ariel area! second problem, they don't want a sled and auger in their little Audi's! Id also go on a road trip if someone needs an extra to keep costs down. Thanx for reading.........

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.