Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1677947 times)

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #2430 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:21 PM »
Cabelas sold out of jawjackers!! Argh! I was going to buy a couple when I saw they had them on sale and I had gift cards at home to use on them. Shouldn't have waited until after work! Too late...
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline SirCranksalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2431 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:22 PM »
aaaah---just make 1 up---it's easy and cheap.
Keep yer stick on the ice!

Offline jordy1380

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2432 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:23 PM »
aaaah---just make 1 up---it's easy and cheap.
Yeah, I wanted a metal one like those. I don't have the tools to make one out of steel. I like how you can fold them compact. With my luck I'd make one out of pvc and  lose some of the pieces.
Get Yo Fish On!

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2433 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:27 PM »
Cabelas sold out of jawjackers!! Argh! I was going to buy a couple when I saw they had them on sale and I had gift cards at home to use on them. Shouldn't have waited until after work! Too late...

If you have a store locally, go there. My dad's store was at 30% off the ice stuff today!

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #2434 on: Jan 30, 2018, 07:29 PM »
Yeah, I wanted a metal one like those. I don't have the tools to make one out of steel. I like how you can fold them compact. With my luck I'd make one out of pvc and  lose some of the pieces.

This may work for you

http://www.cabelas.com/product/HT-HOOKMASTER-HOOK-SETSYSTEM/2558703.uts
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline boder

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2435 on: Jan 30, 2018, 08:04 PM »

Take a picture of the back of your gift card that way you have the numbers to order online.  Depending on the quality of the phone and picture the bar code can even be scannable when you are at the store. 

Offline Flagging

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2436 on: Jan 30, 2018, 08:10 PM »
Here is a coupon to make a better deal I'm not gonna use it

Thanks so much for this, I saved an additional $10 off an already discounted Cabela's rod bag and an Eskimo tripod chair. Thanks!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2437 on: Jan 30, 2018, 08:57 PM »

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2438 on: Jan 30, 2018, 09:00 PM »
Thanks so much for this, I saved an additional $10 off an already discounted Cabela's rod bag and an Eskimo tripod chair. Thanks!

Oh it worked for you too??
Just bought $85 plus tax and shipping worth of lures for $19.17 with gift cards and cupon and cabelas rewards card rewards  by the way thanks for coupon to who put it up..

Offline Flagging

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2439 on: Jan 30, 2018, 09:08 PM »
Oh it worked for you too??
Just bought $85 plus tax and shipping worth of lures for $19.17 with gift cards and cupon and cabelas rewards card rewards  by the way thanks for coupon to who put it up..

It did...I was surprised, I thought someone else would have used it by now but I guess it is good for multiple uses...

Cheers!

Offline aacosta

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2440 on: Jan 31, 2018, 08:02 AM »
Glad the coupon got used!

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2441 on: Jan 31, 2018, 03:08 PM »
Hey! Big warning to whoever used that $10 off $40 coupon. I checked today and they upcharegd my order for $21 and took the coupon and free shipping to store off without ANY authorization or contact to me. No notice or email or anything. My order amount is higher and they charged me more. If I wouldn’t have notifications on when my card is charged I never would have saw it. Currently in a dispute with Cabelas for charging my card without AUTHORIZATION. Wow, simply in disbelief they would try to screw another $21 out of me from under my nose! College kid and tight finances, good luck trying that on me haha!

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2442 on: Jan 31, 2018, 04:32 PM »
Hey! Big warning to whoever used that $10 off $40 coupon. I checked today and they upcharegd my order for $21 and took the coupon and free shipping to store off without ANY authorization or contact to me. No notice or email or anything. My order amount is higher and they charged me more. If I wouldn’t have notifications on when my card is charged I never would have saw it. Currently in a dispute with Cabelas for charging my card without AUTHORIZATION. Wow, simply in disbelief they would try to screw another $21 out of me from under my nose! College kid and tight finances, good luck trying that on me haha!

Had same problem with bass pro years ago .. guess things never changed.. stopped shopping bass pro cause it.. till lately cause I though they changed??

Looking at the order I just put in. .  there playing with it already.. canceling this and back ordering that.. . If it is not the correct item/amount to what I paid I am going to stop payment after items ship.. let them take the hit for it..  may have lost another customer cause of this.. happened before same way..

thanks for the warning though about the up charge.. will keep eye out for any thing suspicious..

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2443 on: Jan 31, 2018, 05:26 PM »
I got the same card in the mail today and it had a completely different code.

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2444 on: Jan 31, 2018, 05:28 PM »
I got the same card in the mail today and it had a completely different code.

Gotchya. Must be a thing they are sending out to the club members I bet! Im a club member but not the club visa, so I probably won’t get one!

Offline mboss13

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2445 on: Jan 31, 2018, 08:28 PM »
I had the same card and it did say it is tied to the club member Id. Never was meant to used by others but only the person who received it. It shouldn't have accepted the order however and they should either cancel the order or fullfil it but not charge you. They will loose that battle with the cc company.

Offline chilly-willy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2446 on: Feb 01, 2018, 05:56 AM »
So far there allowing it on mine?? Most of the stuff I bought was from their bargin cave..  so that means stuff was not in stock!!   and some got canceled wich there giving money back on it shipping tax and iteMs price .. etc back and all seems kosher so far!!  on their figures they showed.. I will keep you guys posted.. any how I have had suspect stuff with bass pro years sgo..

so o don't dought your having problems with this company cause it's Owned by bass pro now... just remember if you did not agree to those charges save your original bill with products list talys and totals on it to show your c.c.company..  what is versus what it should have been..  if there's problems still??  that would be consumer fraud if they charged you more then you agreed to in first place!!

Offline Tmaida17

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2447 on: Feb 01, 2018, 05:57 AM »
How much were they?

Offline schie03

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2448 on: Feb 01, 2018, 07:23 AM »
Reeds has 13 Fishing's Black Betty 6061 reel normally 88.00 on sale for 59.99 with a free rod sleeve and free shipping.  Some other pretty good deals too.

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2449 on: Feb 01, 2018, 07:28 AM »

Offline kayl

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2450 on: Feb 01, 2018, 07:46 AM »

They show some limited availability now, go buy some! :)

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2451 on: Feb 01, 2018, 08:51 AM »
Striker Hardwater bibs for $172 with free shipping.  Not a screaming hot deal, but best price I found for right now:

http://www.upnorthsports.com/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-apparel/ice-fishing-bibs/striker-ice-hardwater-bib-2018.html

Offline WolfPack1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2452 on: Feb 01, 2018, 09:25 AM »
So far there allowing it on mine?? Most of the stuff I bought was from their bargin cave..  so that means stuff was not in stock!!   and some got canceled wich there giving money back on it shipping tax and iteMs price .. etc back and all seems kosher so far!!  on their figures they showed.. I will keep you guys posted.. any how I have had suspect stuff with bass pro years sgo..

so o don't dought your having problems with this company cause it's Owned by bass pro now... just remember if you did not agree to those charges save your original bill with products list talys and totals on it to show your c.c.company..  what is versus what it should have been..  if there's problems still??  that would be consumer fraud if they charged you more then you agreed to in first place!!

That’s interesting for sure! I made mine a little after it was posted. After back and forth emails stating the situation and that I was up charged, they said I could either cancel or pay an extra $10 for the Cabelas bucks. I told them I’d rather cancel in that case. Then they came back with the “well we will make this one time exeption” thing, so, order went through as it was originally. Interesting, but for anyone else that ordered, I’d still watch like a hawk!

Anyways, for some deals! I saw yesterday Cabelas Ice Fishing in the bargain cave was at 300 items and now it’s 322. I looked to try to find something different, but I’m not sure what the new stuff is! However, there are 13 freefalls for 88, FF ghost for 58, and K-drill blades for $32 for anyone that’s got em

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2453 on: Feb 01, 2018, 05:02 PM »
Anybody want a $10 off $40 Cabelas coupon?  PM me, I've got one that I'm not going to use.

Offline mc1984ss

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2454 on: Feb 01, 2018, 05:04 PM »
Cabela's has pretty good deals on the Eskimo rocket augers, the 8" gas model is about $300 which is about a $80 savings

Offline mjk67

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular

Offline RStock521

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2457 on: Feb 02, 2018, 09:23 AM »
All sorts of Striker gear starting to get marked down. Some examples are Transporter bag for $97 (normally $130), Climate jacket for $202 ($269), Hardwater jacket and bibs $172/ea ($229/ea) Predator jacket and bibs $159/ea ($209/ea), Striker boots $105 ($139):

http://www.upnorthsports.com/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-shop-by-brand/striker/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Striker%20-%20Discovery&utm_term=striker%20hardwater%20bibs&utm_content=Bibs#

Offline Deal Ninja

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2458 on: Feb 02, 2018, 09:31 AM »
All sorts of Striker gear starting to get marked down. Some examples are Transporter bag for $97 (normally $130), Climate jacket for $202 ($269), Hardwater jacket and bibs $172/ea ($229/ea) Predator jacket and bibs $159/ea ($209/ea), Striker boots $105 ($139):

http://www.upnorthsports.com/ice-fishing/ice-fishing-shop-by-brand/striker/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Striker%20-%20Discovery&utm_term=striker%20hardwater%20bibs&utm_content=Bibs#

Nice find R!  Some good values there!  I’ve been scoping one of those transporter bags for awhile now.  Might be time to bite! ;D

DN ;)

DN
DON'T DILLY DALLY!!!   ;D

Polar Bird 3T, Eskimo EVO 1it
8" K-Drill, 8" Nils Arctic Trekker, Milwaukee Mud Mixer, Milwaukee 2704-22, Clam Plate, Adapters to make everything work with everything. lol
Marcum LX-7s (2) Dakota Lithium powered

Offline Charman03

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2459 on: Feb 02, 2018, 10:45 AM »
Which of those striker bibs do you guys like?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.