Author Topic: What the  (Read 2794 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
Re: What the
« Reply #30 on: Jan 26, 2024, 07:53 AM »
That's cool... I woulda figured you just a bunch of confused looks and have to eat someone else's mistake.
no one ever asks but I’m sure they would of been confused for sure
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Jan 26, 2024, 11:50 AM »
Glad you got your money back! Speaking of antique Reg’s’, with the way winters have been I might need to sell my 2002 panther and just go with some 1994 sled. I don’t trail ride and only use it to fish.
Tight Lines!

Offline Fishin_603

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Jan 27, 2024, 06:41 AM »
Glad you got your money back! Speaking of antique Reg’s’, with the way winters have been I might need to sell my 2002 panther and just go with some 1994 sled. I don’t trail ride and only use it to fish.

Exactly why I decided to get a snow dog! Only weighs like 300 pounds and can get on the ice with a machine sooner. Cheap to register as well. Definitely doesn’t go as fast or ride as smooth on long rides kinda suck especially in these conditions with the slush but the good outweigh the bad for sure.

Offline bassin212

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Jan 27, 2024, 06:06 PM »
Exactly why I decided to get a snow dog! Only weighs like 300 pounds and can get on the ice with a machine sooner. Cheap to register as well. Definitely doesn’t go as fast or ride as smooth on long rides kinda suck especially in these conditions with the slush but the good outweigh the bad for sure.

To each their own. Not ready to hop on the snowdog train yet, but glad you like it!
Tight Lines!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.