Author Topic: Guide Gear from Sportmans Guide  (Read 1771 times)

Offline Sven936

• Team IceShanty Addict
Guide Gear from Sportmans Guide
« on: Nov 01, 2007, 10:20 PM »
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Guide Gear clothes?   Specifically the gloves or jackets?  I was looking for a new pair of heavy mitts and saw a nice pair of Guide Dry snowmobile gloves.

Just wondering about any experience with the clothes?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sven

Offline CTFishes

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Guide Gear from Sportmans Guide
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02, 2007, 06:44 AM »
I was reading the newest Sportsmans Guide catalog last night and noticed the gloves along with what appears to be a knock off version of the Ice Armor Blue suits. It is hard to tellfrom just pics online and in a catalog but these suits look almost identical and the product descriptions also seem almost the same but the Guide Wear is half the cost.

Anyone use the Guide Wear suits in the past ?

Are they worth the money ?

I need some new outer clothes this year for both ice fishing and snowmobiling.Any input is appreciated.

I know Sportsman guide usually sells great quality gear at bargain prices.

They had some other great deals on other cold weather gear.

Offline CrappieGuy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 715-379-2376
Re: Guide Gear from Sportmans Guide
« Reply #2 on: Nov 05, 2007, 04:21 PM »
I have bought a few things from them, boots, cloths, other stuff and all of it was good quality, plus if your not satisfied send it back.  If you want a good suit look at this stuff it comes in red or camo.   I bought the single layer hunting camo suit and it is warm, I cannot imangine how warm a 3 layer suit is.

http://www.idigear.com/arcticarmor.php

You can but it here    http://www.bowhuntingstore.com//index.php?manufacturers_id=166

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.