Author Topic: kittery and christmas  (Read 1498 times)

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
kittery and christmas
« on: Nov 21, 2007, 02:31 PM »
just went up there and purchased my favorite hooks for the season. owner makes an incrediable 2/0 hook called the aki, which makes a great live bait hook. also, purchased two pairs of JokaTherm mittens...........one for me a and one for a friend for christmas. slipped out of there with a 50 dollar bill missing.
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline pirkaus

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Is it safe? You go first.
Re: kittery and christmas
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2007, 07:03 AM »
You got out cheap ;D
I could drop a C note there without trying
It's hard for us turkeys to work.....                                    while dodging S#!* from soaring eagles

Offline duck doctor

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2007, 07:12 AM »
Pirkaus is right....just (1) $50 light....you feeling ok?

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #3 on: Nov 22, 2007, 10:01 AM »
i know......i bought a few christmas gifts, but i couldn't find anything for myself. i only stayed in the fishing section,which saved me a few bucks. however, i did spend another 300 on christmas gifts online, so i think that curtailed the spending. happy thanksgiving
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.