Author Topic: GO HUSKERS!!!!  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Meatro14

• IceShanty Rookie
GO HUSKERS!!!!
« on: Nov 24, 2006, 07:07 PM »
Go HUSKERS all the way from saskatchewan, canada...good luck in the conference championship

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: GO HUSKERS!!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 25, 2006, 02:20 PM »
Thanks Meatro14.  Always a good day when we beat Colorado.  Glad our program looks like its going in the right direction.  Its been a rough transition and hard to sit through, but we love college football here and we love our huskers!!!  Glad to be back playing  for the Big 12 Championship.  Glad to be back in the rankings.  Glad to be getting some mention from the sportscasters.  Watching the OU vs. OSU over my shoulder right now (tied 7-7)  waiting to see who well play.  One more win for us and were off to a BCS bowl I hope.

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Offline walleye4

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice, Ice, BABY!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2006, 09:33 AM »
If we beat OU, we will play in the Fiesta Bowl BCS game.  I am ready for this season to get over so we can get into next season.

OH NO, I have Jig-a-nitis!  Very deadly disease!!!

Offline hardh2ofish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2006, 10:28 AM »
Im never ready for the college football season to get over :P  Man OU looked tough this last weekend.  That running game is pretty awesome from what I saw of it.  I think its gonna be a great game.  Wish thay were playin in Lincoln though.  I always love the Nebraska /  OU matchups.  Who could get tired of hearin that boomer sooner tune?

Fishing should be the exercise of your skills- and its rewards the places it brings you to
                                                                           Negley Farson
Going Fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.