Author Topic: Dick's Bait Shop  (Read 2491 times)

Offline Mikehimself

• IceShanty Rookie
Dick's Bait Shop
« on: Jan 10, 2020, 11:50 AM »
Anyone know whats going on with Dick? I was over by the shop today and saw he wasn't open and had a sign on the door that said he was closed due to health reasons. Hopefully nothing serious and he'll be back soon.

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
Re: Dick's Bait Shop
« Reply #1 on: Jan 10, 2020, 03:16 PM »
Anyone know whats going on with Dick? I was over by the shop today and saw he wasn't open and had a sign on the door that said he was closed due to health reasons. Hopefully nothing serious and he'll be back soon.

He has been closed for a few weeks now. I grew up going to him. I know he has health issues going on but this is not the place to post them so thats all I am going to mention. I wish him the best, he always took care of me!

If you know Dick, you must know me.
Just add water.

Offline Ballbag

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 13, 2020, 07:28 PM »
What’s up fellas! We got a good forecast for this weekend into next week! Might get some fishable ice and maybe Dick will open!! Hope he’s ok the dude is old and is dealing with stuff like Sharps said...good bait though ;)

Offline SHaRPS

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Honor Respect Loyalty
« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2020, 11:27 AM »
What’s up fellas! We got a good forecast for this weekend into next week! Might get some fishable ice and maybe Dick will open!! Hope he’s ok the dude is old and is dealing with stuff like Sharps said...good bait though ;)

Long time no see!  Shoot me a PM if you plan on going out and maybe I can meet you out there!
Just add water.

Offline flik n dip

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Jan 27, 2020, 08:45 PM »
Last I heard dick had to have a piece of his good foot taken off, hes been in and out of the hospital for a while. Bummer I love that shop.

Offline Ballbag

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 28, 2020, 06:50 AM »
That stinks...thanks for info

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.