Author Topic: POSTING YOUR PICTURES OF YOUR CATCH IN A POST???????????????????  (Read 5489 times)

Offline bowbass

• Team IceShanty Regular
HOW WOULD YOU TRANFER PICTURES FROM A EMAIL TO ICE SHANTY INTO A POST??
 IVE BEEN TRYING BUT SEEM LIKE ITS NOT LETTING ME TRIED EMAILING THEM TO MY NAME ON HERE [email protected] BUT GET A MESSAGE THAT SAYS CANT FIND EMAIL ADRESS!
THEN TRIED COPYING AND PASTING IT ACTS AS IF IT WORKS BUT  THERES JUST TEXT WHEN I DO THAT NO PICTURE CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS !!!! 8)

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
HOW WOULD YOU TRANFER PICTURES FROM A EMAIL TO ICE SHANTY INTO A POST??
 IVE BEEN TRYING BUT SEEM LIKE ITS NOT LETTING ME TRIED EMAILING THEM TO MY NAME ON HERE [email protected] BUT GET A MESSAGE THAT SAYS CANT FIND EMAIL ADRESS!
THEN TRIED COPYING AND PASTING IT ACTS AS IF IT WORKS BUT  THERES JUST TEXT WHEN I DO THAT NO PICTURE CAN ANYONE HELP THANKS !!!! 8)

Can't be done that way. Here's what you need to do:

1.) Start an account with photobucket.com (free)

2.) After you're all set there click the browse button on the photobucket page and find the pic you want to post. (This takes you to the pictures you have stored on your computer.) If the pic is in an email you will have to right click your mouse with your curser on the pic and transfer it to your stored pics first.

3.) Click on the picture you want to transfer to photobucker and then click Upload. Be patient. It make take a few secound to upload it to your photobucket album.

4.) Once the pic shows up in your album on photobucket, copy and past the bottom link that has a img in front of it and behind it. You may have to just click on it and it will automatcially copy and paste it for you.

5.) Come back to this forum and click new topic or reply just like you normally would if you were starting a new topic or replying

6.) Paste your link in the box and then submit.

Bingo! you should have a picture! Feel free to add text or come back with modify and add text.

There is an image button here but the way I'm telling you here is simpler.
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline Chiefbush

• Team IceShanty Addict

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
Just what taxi said.....

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Why is your pic so small?
I live in the midwest now but have fond memories of fishing in New England as a kid.

Offline IceMan74

• Team IceShanty Regular
These are not ICE pictures but they will do........

This is a 45'' Muskie I caught in Minnesota over the summer.

This is one nights catch of our limit of walleyes.  That night we caught over 20 walleyes in about 2.5 hours.  THE BEST FISHING I'VE EXPEIRIENCED!!!!!!!
Men and fish are alike.  They both get into trouble

Offline walleyekelly

• Team IceShanty Regular
Another non-ice fishing piture taken with my cell phone.

An 8 pounder I caught last weekend at about 2:30 in the morning.

Offline taxi1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Waleyekelly,

Are you sure that was only 8 pounds? Looks bigger!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.