Author Topic: Mobridge ice tournament  (Read 1434 times)

Offline alekhunts

• Team IceShanty Regular
Mobridge ice tournament
« on: Sep 26, 2017, 12:27 PM »
So me and my dad are lucky enough this year we got are name's pulled to fish the tournament was jw if any one else from Nebraska is in it this year? And any tips or advice before going up ?
I'm not brightest tool in the shed my ice auger is

Offline BN3HH58

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Mobridge ice tournament
« Reply #1 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:05 PM »
Been hanging around a long time,  thought I could help out a fellow Nebraskan.  I've been fortunate enough to fish the Mobridge Tournament, 3 times in the last 4 years.  Well organized,  well run event.  Great prizes.  If you can pm me I will fill you in on many of the particulars.  Good Luck

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:11 PM »
Been hanging around a long time,  thought I could help out a fellow Nebraskan.  I've been fortunate enough to fish the Mobridge Tournament, 3 times in the last 4 years.  Well organized,  well run event.  Great prizes.  If you can pm me I will fill you in on many of the particulars.  Good Luck
You need 3 posts before you can PM. Get busy and get 2 more!!!  ;D
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline BN3HH58

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:15 PM »
Will do, Thanks for the info.

Offline BN3HH58

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:19 PM »
2014 fished with a friend who has a permanent spot.  2015 lucky enough to draw lottery spot 25 out of 26.  2016 a good friend of mine drew a lottery spot.

Offline OldSailor

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Take a kid fishing! Pay it forward!!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 02, 2017, 05:20 PM »
By the way, Welcome to the site!!!  Update your profile with your location when you have a moment!!! Thanks in advance!!  I see you have your 3 posts for PM's!! Good deal!!!
My two favorite college football teams are Ohio State and whoever's playing Michigan!!!

Don't reel against the drag!!!

Ex Minnesnowta lad! You can take the lad out of Minnesnowta, but you can't take Minnesnowta out of the lad!!

Offline Bmozer

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Nov 08, 2017, 02:21 PM »
I've got a permanent spot in the tournament and have fished it for 5 years. The lake is deep and has current. It's a crap shoot for us, my partner and I prefish for 2 days, but rarely have success tournament day. You'll have a blast and possibly leave with some awesome drawing prizes, side by sides, ice huts, augers!

Offline spikes

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Nov 14, 2017, 10:38 PM »
I've fished this the last four years and my friends for over ten.   Hit me up and I can help you all I can.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.