Author Topic: Snosuit gloves on sale  (Read 1651 times)

Offline Krazykaiser

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Snosuit gloves on sale
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2011, 07:29 PM »
The Snosuit Gloves are good stuff!  They may be a little bulky for ice fishing with a reel but great for everything else. Pulling your sled atv, utv ,auger tasks, setting up, ya know the dirty work! I had a pair of gloves last year that cost just as much that fell apart. Just my 2 cents

Offline walliceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waiting to ice that first eye!
« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2011, 02:22 PM »
Good stuff. Just ordered my pair today. Hope they fit, ordered a large, didn't see a sizing chart, oh well if they're too big at least they'll be easy to take on and off, and for that price you can't beat em.

Trooper Bri

« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2011, 06:05 PM »
Wow. For 20 bux, that's a great deal. The palm and bottom of the fingers are real leather. They are very comfortable and the liner and fit makes for easy on/off. They are a bit bulky, but that's nothing new for a gauntlet style glove. They're about halfway between the original Ice Armor gloves and the Ice Armor Xtremes.

I'm 6'2" tall. From base to tip, my middle finger is 3 1/2 inches long. And maybe 4 1/4 inches from the base of that finger and bottom of my palm. I bought the XL's and they're fine for now. I wonder if the leather with shrink somewhere down the line.

Offline walliceman

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Waiting to ice that first eye!
« Reply #4 on: Feb 09, 2011, 10:35 PM »
Just got my set today. They look great and feel awesome. Also look to be very well put together. Gonna give them a test tommorrow. Wish I bought 2 pairs at that price. Also no pun intended but the larges fit like a glove.

Offline richstick

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I drill holes - lots of holes
« Reply #5 on: Feb 11, 2011, 10:29 PM »
I ordered a pair too - WOW best gloves I've put on my hands.  Like them much better than the Ice Armour gloves, less bulky, and warmer.  The gauntlet feature rocks, and the goatskin fingers/palms are nice.  Thanks for posting that - I would have missed it otherwise!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.