Author Topic: Blackett lake  (Read 2225 times)

Offline Chaser77

• IceShanty Rookie
Blackett lake
« on: Nov 30, 2018, 02:31 PM »
The family and i are looking at trying blackett this year could anyone give me directions to a staging area so we can unload ill be heading there from Edmonton area

Offline SNAPFisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Blackett lake
« Reply #1 on: Dec 02, 2018, 08:36 AM »
I've only staged at the one by Jackson lake which is nicely setup.  That would be long distance from Blackett though.  I'm not sure of something on the South side but heard there could be one close to Helena.  If no one pipes up PM Walleyes on here.  He would know more than anyone.

Offline HARRYFISHBALLS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05, 2018, 08:57 PM »
went twice last yr and moved a min of 10 times each trip including to Kinnard and the fishing was horrible,one 12" perch ,one skinny lil pike in 2 trips

Offline walleyes

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Em !!!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2018, 09:16 PM »
Take the Pinhurst lake road, about 3-4 miles before the Pinehurst campsite you'll see the staging area on the north side of the road. If you go any time after Christmas you won't miss the parking lot it will be traveled well. Follow the tracks in you can't miss it. It's usually packed well enough for either quad or snow machine. It can be good it can be slow it's a lake. Darn good Walleye Lake if you know where to find them, look for holes try around, if they are on you'll get em. Take frozen shiners and meal worms.

https://www.albertaparks.ca/media/6493668/lakeland-pp-pra-backcountry-map.pdf

Good luck.
Westerner by birth, Canadian by law, Albertan by the grace of God.

Offline HARRYFISHBALLS

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Jan 13, 2019, 01:46 AM »
buddy went twice this season,very slow fishing and 8" water on top

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.