Colorado > Ice Fishing Colorado

Is anyone out there from Johnstown , Loveland

(1/3) > >>

BIG-A:
I am out every weekend , and it is always good to fish in a group (safety,split gas,meet new people).

ASCTLC:
I go out every chance I get too.  Usually by myself.  Was out on Carter the night after Thanksgiving till the snow started coming down too heavy.  Only caught 1 'eye.  The night before Tgiving, I caught a few of em.

Am chomping at the bit for some ice fishing though.

Andy

BIG-A:
Andy ,
Are you going out this weekend ? I might be working . If I don't have to work I going to south park with my brother and the rest of Colorado.
Aaron

rcjsmokercraft:

--- Quote from: BIG-A on Dec 03, 2008, 09:29 PM ---I am out every weekend , and it is always good to fish in a group (safety,split gas,meet new people).

--- End quote ---
From Platteville and my buddy is from Berthoud. we are going up to Barnsmeadow on Sunday to try it out.

ASCTLC:
I'm wanting to Aaron but I think my boating season may have just ended early this year.  Long story-short, may have to make room in the garage to fix my truck and if so, I pretty much have to put the boat away to do that.  Hmmmmm... Maybe I'll use my wife's cherokee.  No park stickers on it but could pay at the gate.

I've got a 4 day weekend (fri-mon) this and next weekend but if I have to make room for the truck... Oh well, life could be worse.

Andy

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version