IceShanty Main > FishUSA

FishUSA Sponsor Board

(1/4) > >>

FishUSA:
Thank you for checking out the FishUSA.com sponsor board.  IceShanty.com has developed this area for customers to have another means of contacting us with questions and comments so feel free do so.  We have one of the largest selections of ice fishing gear and if we don’t have it, chances are we can get it.  So go ahead, ask us your questions and check out our site at www.FishUSA.com!

SkeeterJeff:
Thank you for sponsoring IceShanty.com!  I placed an order for some line from you last week, and recieved it very quickly.  I look forward to ordering from you in the future.

Jeff

FishUSA:
Thank you for the input.  Remember to keep checking back to our store as we are putting new gear into stock almost daily.  If you don't see something you're looking for, give us a call and we'll see about getting it for you.  Chill is starting to roll in so hopefully we'll see a good bit of ice this year!

rgfixit:
Thanks for helping this great site.

Do you carry any YAD rods? Specifically, I'm looking for a couple more IRC-24.
Bob

FishUSA:

--- Quote from: rgfixit on Oct 29, 2008, 03:43 PM ---Thanks for helping this great site.

Do you carry any YAD rods? Specifically, I'm looking for a couple more IRC-24.
Bob

--- End quote ---

Although FishUSA does not stock this item, it is available through a special order.  Please send an email to [email protected] and we will gladly give a price quote.  Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version