Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Ice Shack Tips

....... Fish Trap Tips ........

<< < (2/68) > >>

jepik:
what lub. to use on tent poles?..I have tried taking poles apart and  sanding inside edge...everything from wd 40 to car wax...they all help...did anybody find something new to try? ;) ;)

LoneWolf:

I've found car wax to work the best. Over the years I've tried silicone, WD-40, etc. but the car wax is quick, clean and simple. Also you don't stain the tent with the car wax like you can with the spray on products ... they can drip out on the tent.

feasanthunter:
I bought a guide last month, used car wax on the poles and it was a big improvement . I also waxed the slides for the seats. New shanty, new Vex, no ice :(

empty hook:

--- Quote from: LoneWolf on Jan 17, 2007, 05:06 PM ---I've found car wax to work the best. Over the years I've tried silicone, WD-40, etc. but the car wax is quick, clean and simple. Also you don't stain the tent with the car wax like you can with the spray on products ... they can drip out on the tent.

--- End quote ---
I also use car wax.  I put a thin layer on and don't remove the film seems to last longer.

toy4runner4x4:
I just got an aqua-vu scout and wanted to know if anyone has theirs mounted to their fish trap? Pics would be great. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version