Indiana > Ice Fishing Indiana

Kuhn

<< < (2/3) > >>

walleyedan:
After that pounding last winter, the fishing last summer was very poor.  Got to the point my brother (who has a place on Kuhn) quit going out.  I've seen it happenbefore.  Sad

Michigan Slim:

--- Quote from: pearcheyes on Feb 21, 2022, 02:18 PM ---With 90% of fisherman with some sort of flasher or fish locator and hole hoping and taking 25 to 30 each outing some of your smaller lakes definitely loose there fare share of quality fish.They can’t come back right away.I could see a benifit for some kind of limit but just my opinion.

--- End quote ---
A guy on the slip last night mentioned a gill limit to me. I'm good with it.

SK8TNPIGEZ:
Idk much about this lake but it appears to me it’s connected to other lakes.  So it may recover faster.

river_scum:
walleyedan will have to let us know.  its not a small lake so it should come back fast enough. panfish are pretty prolific(why we dont need a gill limit) and bounce back. just sad to see happen to any lake.  i often wonder what blue lk bassins like these days.  an article in a fishing mag ruined that(small lake) for 2 yrs and thats just what i was told about the parking. i cant imagine the bass fishing being the "bass heaven" or whatever that article was called before that!  crazy amount of scavengers out there anymore.

R.S.:
8 replies out of over 1100 views.  still a ton of lurkers waiting to pounce on your lake wallydiven.  lol  i think someone called it "internet rotenone" last year.  sounds about rite.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version