Author Topic: Clam Ice team  (Read 904 times)

Offline tm37

• IceShanty Rookie
Clam Ice team
« on: Aug 29, 2021, 07:10 AM »
So did Clam basically replace the Jason MI8tchell Series with the Ice Team Series?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Clam Ice team
« Reply #1 on: Aug 29, 2021, 07:39 AM »
Some item probably got rebranded ..but Jason gear is still spread through out the site

https://shop.clamoutdoors.com/instantsearch/result/?q=jason+mitchell
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 30, 2021, 08:23 AM »
The Ice Team Series is just the normal units with different colors and added extras.  If you buy the Legend, you can buy the Ice Team version with a battery bracket, cover and light bar.  Each Ice Team version has added features that you might already be buying, so they put it in a kit. 

Jason Mitchell still has all his brands/models on the site. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline tm37

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Aug 30, 2021, 11:21 AM »
The Ice Team Series is just the normal units with different colors and added extras.  If you buy the Legend, you can buy the Ice Team version with a battery bracket, cover and light bar.  Each Ice Team version has added features that you might already be buying, so they put it in a kit. 

Jason Mitchell still has all his brands/models on the site.

I guess my point is there used to be Jason Mitchell versions of about all of the shacks.

Now he has one, and the Jason Mitchell "section" is gone.

The Jason Mitchell version included the same accessories that the Ice Team ones now have.

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2021, 01:44 PM »
I guess my point is there used to be Jason Mitchell versions of about all of the shacks.

Now he has one, and the Jason Mitchell "section" is gone.

The Jason Mitchell version included the same accessories that the Ice Team ones now have.

Looks like you are correct.  Looks like you can still find replacement tents, and just the thermal X and a 5000 version hub for units.  Looks like they may not have been selling enough.  Too bad, always thought that his versions were good. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline Monticatgeek

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #5 on: Sep 05, 2021, 04:16 AM »
Any of the Jason Mitchell models other then the ones that are on the Clam website have normally been exclusive to Scheel Stores only.
Fishing is not a hobby it is a way of life

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.