Author Topic: Eskimo Tents  (Read 2239 times)

Offline Smat64

• IceShanty Rookie
Eskimo Tents
« on: Aug 18, 2021, 08:45 AM »
Anyone have any update on Eskimo tents?

My EVO 2 sled has worn through and the tent is getting tired too.

On their website most tents are unavailable.

I know in my industry most equipment is hard to come by so looking to get prepared early.

Anyone have an EVO 2 for sale?
Fish On! zzzzzzzz

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Eskimo Tents
« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2021, 09:24 AM »
CLAM is usually first out of the gate with new products on their sites web FB etc..that may happen today as their site is updating . If I recall Otter and Eskimo follow up but usually after mid September . In the past Sportsman Guide and Franks Great Outdoors have posted stuff before each companies official launch .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline cwavs1982

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Aug 18, 2021, 01:19 PM »
I think Clam's Prostaff Day is on Friday, so they will release their new products after that.  Will be watching to see what's new.  Not that I don't need anything, just what I could justify. 
I do hunt, and I do fish, and I don't apologize to anybody for hunting and fishing - Norman Schwarzkopf

Offline GBguy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Aug 18, 2021, 09:20 PM »
Are you on Facebook, lots of Evo 1s and 2s for sale on there. In fact, there's a replacement skin with hubs for the 2it listed in Southern Wisconsin for $100. Kinda far from NY, but thought I'd mention it.

Offline Smat64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Aug 30, 2021, 08:20 AM »
Are you on Facebook, lots of Evo 1s and 2s for sale on there. In fact, there's a replacement skin with hubs for the 2it listed in Southern Wisconsin for $100. Kinda far from NY, but thought I'd mention it.

Thanks!
I am not on facebook but my wife is. I seam to only be able to search near us with 300+/- mile radius?

Ill have to look into how to search other areas.
Fish On! zzzzzzzz

Offline primepin65

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Aug 30, 2021, 10:50 AM »
Since you're not that far from me, I can look for you. Are you *only* looking for the Evo 2 or are you willing to look at a different brand? I'm seeing a few Clam 1 and 2 man huts. Not too many Eskimos, but they are not as popular around us like Clam and Otter seem to be. Are you looking for another flip-over or are you ok with a hub? What is your budget? How far are you willing to drive?
"The mountain without is merely a crutch to help us deal with the mountain within."

Offline Smat64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Sep 08, 2021, 01:46 PM »
I am looking for an EVO-2 its a hybrid and it fits in my truck perfect.

Not even sure if I would buy a EVO-2it insulated as Im not sure it will pack as tight. But might buy it to get the sled from it.

If you see one let me know, Ill send ya a finder treat
Fish On! zzzzzzzz

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #7 on: Sep 08, 2021, 05:25 PM »
I am looking for an EVO-2 its a hybrid and it fits in my truck perfect.

Not even sure if I would buy a EVO-2it insulated as Im not sure it will pack as tight. But might buy it to get the sled from it.

If you see one let me know, Ill send ya a finder treat

Smat64  PMs sent
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Smat64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Sep 09, 2021, 11:40 AM »
Smat64  PMs sent

Thanks!

Called and placed order yesterday and should ship soon. Hope its easy to rebuilt.

Fish On! zzzzzzzz

Online hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #9 on: Sep 09, 2021, 11:46 AM »
Thanks!

Called and placed order yesterday and should ship soon. Hope its easy to rebuilt.

They may give a vetern/service discount if that applies

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.