Author Topic: Do it molds Ice fishing molds coming fall 2021.  (Read 6511 times)

Offline kasilofchrisn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Do it molds Ice fishing molds coming fall 2021.
« Reply #30 on: Sep 27, 2021, 08:53 AM »
To bad you weren’t closer. I got a chit load of molds u could use

I don't think I could get by with just those few molds and I certainly wouldn't call that a chit load.
My lead mold shelf has at least 150 molds on it.
In fact I'm actually considering a bigger shelf if I can find one that fits my current space as I can't get all the molds on the one I have now.
Course some of mine are freshwater, some are saltwater, and there's the downrigger weight molds, duck decoy weight molds, then I have some custom-made molds.......
And that's not including the molds for casting lead bullets.
KasilofChrisN
"I listen to the voices in my tackle box"

Offline kasilofchrisn

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #31 on: Sep 27, 2021, 09:08 AM »
Like I said in the other thread just be aware that Do-It is currently struggling to keep up with their current lineup of molds.
I'm guessing when they release their new stuff they will have a set amount in stock available for sale.
If you want one buy one as soon as they become available cuz I'm guessing like many of their other molds they will soon fall into short supply and you will be waiting months for them to catch up on stocking them.
There's been some molds that I've been waiting all summer for them to become available and I still can't get them from any vendor.
And these are molds that would normally be in stock at multiple vendors at any given time.
I'm guessing most of this is related to the pandemic somehow. Possibly ​supply chain issues or something like that.
My favorite vendor for molds is Barlow's tackle.
Mainly because when I'm buying molds I also need the other supplies to go with them and Barlow stocks a complete line of hooks and lure parts and the price on these parts as well as their shipping to Alaska and their customer service are top notch.
I also find they carry a few things such as stainless steel sinker eyes that nobody else has..
And I refuse to use brass sinker eyes. Broke way too many of those brass sinker eyes while out in the boat fishing even on some small 25 lb fish!
KasilofChrisN
"I listen to the voices in my tackle box"

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #32 on: Nov 27, 2021, 08:01 PM »
Here is a pic of all the panfish plastics/molds that I shoot. They work very well.

When the bite is tuff and they won’t even eat live bait….a finesse tail with live bait seals the deal,

What mold is the 4th from the bottom?  Looks identical to the Maki Jamei which I’ve been looking for.
I'm just here for the ice fishing groupies..

Offline Agronomist_at_IA

• Team IceShantyholic
  • Team Iowa!
« Reply #33 on: Nov 28, 2021, 09:11 AM »
What mold is the 4th from the bottom?  Looks identical to the Maki Jamei which I’ve been looking for.

https://www.lurecraft.com/mobile/3_4-Creature-Bait-Alum/productinfo/5XLU%2D101/

Offline Mike84

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #34 on: Nov 28, 2021, 04:18 PM »
Thanks so much!  I just placed my order!!
I'm just here for the ice fishing groupies..

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.