The ice fishing MN boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Outfitter Recommendation for Minnetonka!  (Read 787 times)

Offline cityfishn

• IceShanty Rookie
Outfitter Recommendation for Minnetonka!
« on: Jan 30, 2021, 01:43 PM »
Just last week I went out hole-hopping with a guide on Minnetonka. I also rented one of his wheelhouses and couldn't have been more happy with the experience. I only mention this in case you are looking for a great experience where you don't have to travel 2+ hours north to get away and catch fish. RelOutdoors.com is owned by husband and wife duo, Brett and Brittney Pioske. They are personable, professional and the kind of people you want in your fish house to share a beer with. Their wheelhouses go for $200/night and include electronics and bait. They are clean and they move them constantly to keep you on the fish. We slayed the perch and crappie in the wheelhouse over some beers. They even brought over a fire pit so we could stand outdoors while the weather was nice, catch the sunset and jig alongside a bonfire. So fun!

Anyway, I've got no stake in the game here and just wanted to share with you all a fantastic experience I had with them. I highly recommend these guys and wanted to pass it along. You won't be sorry.

Best of luck!

-Cityfishn

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.