Utah > Ice Fishing Utah

Bald pass camera feed

<< < (3/6) > >>

fishonone:
Matt don’t hunt animals he hunts stuff in a can  ;D

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: Raquettedacker on Oct 07, 2021, 11:47 AM ---Good luck on your hunt Matt.....

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: fishonone on Oct 07, 2021, 02:02 PM ---Matt don’t hunt animals he hunts stuff in a can  ;D

--- End quote ---

:roflmao: :roflmao: I guess I should have said it will be great for those heading out. Thanks for the good luck juju Dom but regrettably I put my rifles away years ago. Now I just head up with the guys, ride my SXS around and fish local spots if they aren't to far away. And of course responsibly have some cold ones  ::) ::)

muskyon46:
Looking cold and snowy  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

HardH20Fishin:
Hey folks...been looking forward to seeing Matt's Bald Pass camera feed for months as it marks the start of another season! Thanks Matt.

Will be pulling out all the gear this week and should be thoroughly annoying my wife with ice-talk by the weekend.

See you guys out on the ice soon.....

muskyon46:

--- Quote from: HardH20Fishin on Oct 11, 2021, 02:22 PM ---Hey folks...been looking forward to seeing Matt's Bald Pass camera feed for months as it marks the start of another season! Thanks Matt.

Will be pulling out all the gear this week and should be thoroughly annoying my wife with ice-talk by the weekend.

See you guys out on the ice soon.....

--- End quote ---

Not a prob Damon, its been pretty cold up there and hasn't been above the 32deg mark since the 7th. Now this is not the most accurate spot for measuring temp as there is a ton of wind chill going on there and have found the Trial lake station better for watching the temps. If it doesn't warm up to much this weekend into next week there could be some ice for sure  :thumbsup: :bow: :bow: FYI it has also been really cold up at Henrys and there is a bit of snow on the ground that can be seen on the state park cam. The cam at the Rose is no longer available from what the site is saying, so much for watching it form there anymore  :'(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version