Author Topic: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!  (Read 1679838 times)

Offline filetandrelease

• Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Best Ice Deals!! Lets hear em!
« Reply #8580 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:04 PM »
 Dairy farmers are even in need of milk haulers here at home , help wanted signs everywhere in all kinds of professions ,               making more money by not working

Offline Gamalot

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8581 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:20 PM »
More like going along with all this pandemic BS as a great excuse to not do their jobs.

I want to party like its 1776!
If I agreed with you we would both be wrong!

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8582 on: Sep 08, 2021, 05:43 AM »
More like going along with all this pandemic BS as a great excuse to not do their jobs.

So throw your phone in the river, turn off the electricity, get a horse, and get to plowing those hand sown crops  :P

Offline ship of fools

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8583 on: Sep 08, 2021, 07:25 AM »

I'd settle for 2019 ;D

I will say that the majority of the guys who deliver to us are really good guys. The last shipment I got was about 440 boxes and he helped me put them on the shelves in our storage area!
Goin' where the wind don't blow so strange,
Maybe off on some high cold mountain chain.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8584 on: Sep 08, 2021, 10:16 AM »
North Face Montana mittens. Supposed to be touch screen compatible- but can't see how that would work with mittens- $29

https://www.sierra.com/the-north-face-montana-etip-gore-tex-mittens-waterproof-for-men~p~41udv/?merch=prod-rec-prod41UDV

Online grababrewski

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8586 on: Sep 08, 2021, 08:06 PM »
Best snap ring pliers I own for small snap rings. I was taking a shortcut trough the sewing section of walmart and saw these, $6, pretty good price and quality.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Cousin-Orange-Split-Ring-Pliers/502472189

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8590 on: Sep 10, 2021, 10:10 AM »
Might be a Milwaukee deal in your neighborhood Mills Fleet Farm

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac

Offline Extcat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8593 on: Sep 10, 2021, 07:21 PM »
Panoptix/73SV bundle at Schools $1499- $400 off.

https://www.scheels.com/p/garmin-echomap-plus-73cv-panoptix-sonar-bundle/75375924028.html?cgid=ice-fishing-fish-finders#start=4

I picked up this exact setup this spring new in box on eBay for $975. Looking forward to trying it out this winter.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8594 on: Sep 11, 2021, 08:15 AM »
I picked up this exact setup this spring new in box on eBay for $975. Looking forward to trying it out this winter.

With the 73SV included? Best I can see now on EBAY is $1124 for the ice kit, where you add your own head unit. $1499 its the cheapest I can find the full 73SV system.

You got one heck of a deal if so.

:tipup:

Offline Extcat

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8595 on: Sep 11, 2021, 10:00 AM »
With the 73SV included? Best I can see now on EBAY is $1124 for the ice kit, where you add your own head unit. $1499 its the cheapest I can find the full 73SV system.

You got one heck of a deal if so.

:tipup:

Yes with the 73sv included, I was happy with the deal! Was a make an offer bid, I thought what the heck, lets try it and they accepted it almost immediately.

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8596 on: Sep 11, 2021, 10:28 AM »
Agreed. Ordered the predator jacket on 8/28. Wasn't shipped until 9/3 and has a deliver date of 9/13 via Fedex from UT to NJ. I have gotten ebay orders from China in less time.

Got my predator jacket today. Brandy new and I like it a lot. 2 weeks from order date so factor a long delivery time if you make a purchase from camofire. Not that big of a deal when ordering a ice fishing jacket in August.

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8597 on: Sep 11, 2021, 05:00 PM »
Yes with the 73sv included, I was happy with the deal! Was a make an offer bid, I thought what the heck, lets try it and they accepted it almost immediately.

Will keep an eye out for a deal as good as that.

Lucky you!

Offline Junkie4Ice

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8600 on: Sep 14, 2021, 10:45 AM »
Discounted lakewood rod cases. Still overpriced IMO

https://lakewoodproducts.com/product-category/bargain-cave/
Da Pack!

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8601 on: Sep 14, 2021, 07:00 PM »
Anyone have a promo code for Penn products?

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8602 on: Sep 14, 2021, 07:33 PM »
Anyone have a promo code for Penn products?

May want to add the specific make and model ...easier to find code and/or deals at various retailers .

Offline rdhammah

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8603 on: Sep 15, 2021, 08:05 AM »
May want to add the specific make and model ...easier to find code and/or deals at various retailers .
was looking for a general promo code for total purchase, but I can see what you mean. I'm looking to get a Battle III 5000. Got a Battle II a few years ago when they had a 50% off deal. Had I only known......

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8604 on: Sep 15, 2021, 09:13 AM »
was looking for a general promo code for total purchase, but I can see what you mean. I'm looking to get a Battle III 5000. Got a Battle II a few years ago when they had a 50% off deal. Had I only known......

Sign up for one of the automatic coupon sites..Retailmenot...H oney ..even Microsoft has something..they work fairly well on the major sites ..the smaller retailers are hit and miss . But I believe some offer a veterans' discount ..sign up for Emails most offer a 10%-20% off first order . I did kick across the code PENN for their site but not sure it works . FishUSA and KTP have codes/discount quite frequently ...they have taken some of my money over the past several years.

Offline FishGut

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8605 on: Sep 16, 2021, 06:50 AM »

I'd rather search the internet than be drowned in advertisements. I always laugh when I see friends that have 500+ unread emails on their phone. The most I ever get is 5 a day, and they're from Cabela's/BP, Tackle Warehouse, Reeds or Menards....
Nebraska certified Fishing Instructor

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8606 on: Sep 16, 2021, 07:48 AM »

I'd rather search the internet than be drowned in advertisements. I always laugh when I see friends that have 500+ unread emails on their phone. The most I ever get is 5 a day, and they're from Cabela's/BP, Tackle Warehouse, Reeds or Menards....

You would be surprised at what you can save. Rakuten offers a % at alot of online retailers. My wife gets 4 checks a year and very decent ones just from using it
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

Offline njsquatch

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8607 on: Sep 16, 2021, 07:57 AM »
You would be surprised at what you can save. Rakuten offers a % at alot of online retailers. My wife gets 4 checks a year and very decent ones just from using it

+1 on Rakuten we got over $400 back last year

Offline badbrad2186

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #8608 on: Sep 16, 2021, 08:34 AM »
+1 on Rakuten we got over $400 back last year

We got over 600 last year but she buys everything through it 4 kids and Christmas really racks up the cash back
If you sit around all day and do nothing your a bum, but if you sit in a boat all day or in a shanty and do nothing they call you a fisherman

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #8609 on: Sep 16, 2021, 11:38 AM »

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.