Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1618144 times)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #24660 on: Sep 06, 2021, 08:57 PM »
Good evening pleasant day nice weather for all having labor day celebrations. Quite weekend here at my complex just the usual daily activity. I did see in the newspaper that there are five confirmed deaths in Westchester county related to Hurricane Ida and FEMA agents are being sent to the county . Talked with my sister earlier she and my BIL had a nice holiday weekend . big change for her tomorrow starting back working at her employer's location for the first time since March of 2020.
Ice Wanderer thank you for the information on painting/staining pressure treated wood. Have a good trip this week if you take the pontoon boat out now the many of the seasonal residents and tourists have left the Lake George area.
Raquttedacker happy to hear insurance will cover car rental and replacement of your son's vehicle  glad he is alright like other posted the car can be replaced.
Hunts2long nice of Lindsay to due the grilling at your labor day celebration. i assume you were assigned dish duty after everyone finished eating. ;D
Wallyworld nice day yesterday for a road trip good that Fat Nancy's had the lead core line in stock. Thank you for the Salmon river report.
Eddie I hope your friend was able to remove the old brake shoes and you now have all the parts replaced on your truck.
Whopper Stopper enjoyed both videos good sized bear visiting your property. may the stray dogs not chase the deer from your property and avoid a run-in with the local bear population.
Old Goat may you and the family be having a good holiday weekend.
OldSailor may the bruising heal quickly and you be parting ways with the cane before to long.

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24661 on: Sep 06, 2021, 09:12 PM »
Marv I almost missed the hawk  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: 

OS good to see your making progress, keep it up.

Today was somewhat of a slow day, finally got all the China boxed, so what will be left to do prior to getting the truck picked up and parked here to load will be random household items, bath towels blankets, linins.  Might be early pillow time tonight.
Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24662 on: Sep 07, 2021, 04:59 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                           It's 53* and clear here on my hill. ::)
                           OS.........I'm glad that you are making progress, what your hip went through will take time to heal. :flex:
                           Marv.......Thank you for the second video, if that is the only time you saw the dogs on camera then most likely they were just
                 passing through. :unsure:
                           Bud........Sounds like you're getting close to the end of the packing. :thumbsup:
                           Eddie......I hope your friend got the drums off for you. :unsure:
                           H2l.........I'm glad you had a nice BBQ, better when someone else does the grilling. :blink:
                           Steve......May your sister get use to being back at her employer's location. :whistle:
                           Yesterday morning we had off and on again rain showers, the the afternoon was a nice bright sunny day.
                           My wife and I are planning on a toon trip this morning.
                           I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work oir out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24663 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:00 AM »
Morning all,

Just a quick hello before heading to the lake to see if the walleye might be hungry  :thumbsup:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24664 on: Sep 07, 2021, 05:57 AM »
Good Morning Everyone,
  53* and clear here also this am, high of 73 expected.

Wally…best of luck to you and Mr.WW on the lake today, will be looking forward to your report!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff…should be a beautiful day out on Lake George with much less boat traffic, have a great day out there with your wife!   :thumbsup: 
  Bud…sounds like you’re nearing the finish line, best wishes with wrapping up the last of the your packing.   :thumbsup:
  Steve…imagine it will be a little strange for your sister returning back to the workplace, hope all goes well for her today!   :thumbsup:
  OS…glad to read you’re healing up and getting along without the use of the walker. Continued best wishes sent your way Sir!   :clap: :bow:
  OG…have you been finding any good deals lately?   :thumbsup:
  Marv…excellent video, that looks like a pretty big bear roaming around your spot now! Hope the dogs were just on the loose briefly. Thank you for sharing!   :bow: :clap: :thumbsup:

My buddy came by about 10:30 yesterday morning and by 11 had the drum off and the shoes on…what a relief, .back in business!!   :clap:  I held off on the other side for now, waiting for the other drum which should be in later today. The shoes were so wore down on the side he helped me with, it actually created a groove in the drum which prevented it from coming off.
  Waiting on a call to see what time materials are expected and then off to finish up the foundation work.and start some of the additional work for the Sherrif.
  Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend! School is starting up again here, my daughter starts her first day back at teaching today, masks are mandatory again at the moment.     Cawfee’s on….
  Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24665 on: Sep 07, 2021, 06:00 AM »
53* here this morning also.
WW, hope you find some walleyes.
WS, another nice video. Do you know who owns the dogs?
Lindsay did the grilling because I am told I am not a good griller. As a matter of fact, I hate grilling, never mastered it.
Not much planned for today. Will hit the lake later in the week.
There weren't many boats on the lake yesterday, we got thunder storm about 1pm.
Have a good day and stay well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24666 on: Sep 07, 2021, 06:09 AM »
Good morning everyone :bow:

64 squeaking out a 74 later today.

WW.....Best of luck cranking them in today :thumbsup:

IW....enjoy the pontoon ride :thumbsup: Hope you are right on the dogs.

Eddie....Good deal getting the drum off. Nothing like getting a good helping hand :thumbsup:

h2l....no idea on the dogs. I drove around some but never located them. They were on both cameras so that's a full 1/2 mile apart. I will be interested in seeing if they show up again.

I am off for a walk. When I get back I have a pretty nice tree job to check out.

Hope you all have a good day :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Offline nindo24

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24667 on: Sep 07, 2021, 07:05 AM »
So close yet so far away
Keep Your Stick On The Ice!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24668 on: Sep 07, 2021, 07:27 AM »
Good Morning ER's weather here is getting cooler finally. Had a decent outing yesterday hooked a 4 lb largemouth. I waved some people over to assist me in landing it; they just ignored me and walked away. I had to try to lift it up by hand and it only made it out of water by about 5 inches snap. I switched places went about 3 miles down the road landed a big smallmouth. I released it and also caught a 8.5/8 gill. Fall is coming I hope. Eddie no fishing finds lately but I did go to a fishing/garage sale in fondulac,wi 2 weeks ago. There was a ton of gear for fishing/hunting. I saw the lakes&rivers flipover, 10 augers a few antique and about 5 new I did not recognize. There was about a hundred new rods but when I asked if they had any fenwicks they got a little pissed off. I probably should of bought at least a few palm rods some were 6-8 inches long some around a ft. but I have some lightweight poles that work very well so I passed. WS thanks for critter ID we must not have them near here. WW good luck with the eyes today.

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24669 on: Sep 07, 2021, 08:07 AM »
Well a warmer Labor day weekend then in the past few years still getting up around 80, but looks like in a couple weeks we will be in the 70's.  The Doves are not flying very well in the spot we have set the last 2 night but did get a few between gun problems and working out the kinks on the new year but seems to all be behind us now.  Another work week started here, looks like everyone had a good weekend, some bad news around for some which I hope all is well with now, and some good times with family it sounds like.  IFF sounds like you are getting really close to the trip out with your things and then back for closing and taking the motor home out, good luck on the new adventure and being a resident in another state again.  Safe travels for you sir.  Marv sorry about the death in the family always hard no matter what the reason for the loss.  Have a good short week everyone hope this fish are biting and everyone is having a great start to September.

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24670 on: Sep 07, 2021, 10:23 AM »
Morning all
Made it through the long weekend unscathed.  ;D
The weather guessers were wrong all 3 days.  ::)
I swear, if I was as bad at my job I'd be in the unemployment line.
Stayed home and worked on the SxS. Got all of the wiring finished on the lights including the biggest job of creating a proper reverse light system. These SxS's don't come with a reverse light switch just some sort of sensor inside the transmission so I created one triggered by a magnet attached to the shifter lever that closes a reed switch epoxied to the shifter bezel. When you pull the shifter into reverse it closes the switch which then triggers a relay that turns on a single row 12" LED light bar mounted under the bed of the SxS. Works perfectly. I needed a decent backup light for plowing and didn't want to have to hit a button every time I wanted to go in reverse. Think I'm pretty much finished on the SxS except for a seatbelt extension I want to add as the seatbelts are too short in these things. It fits well now but when I have my snowmobile suit on it will be too tight I think.

Today I am back in the office part time which has me a little concerned as we have our worst outbreak of the entire pandemic going on right now. The students return to the college today and with 2 of our local schools dealing with COVID outbreaks right now I fully believe we will have one declared here in the next couple of weeks. I hope I'm wrong but this new outbreak started with one person attending a cultural event which then spread to quite a few of our remote communities. One community had over 50% of the population test positive for the Rona. This outbreak caused our first fatality and had around 10 people in hospital. There are a bunch of cases here in town and the Health minister has said to treat everywhere as a possible location to catch it.

Sad that this could have been prevented as the bulk of cases are in unvaccinated people.

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #24671 on: Sep 07, 2021, 02:32 PM »
Sad that this could have been prevented as the bulk of cases are in unvaccinated people.

Kind of the same here Dave.

98% of the people taking up ICU beds are unvaccinated. Totally asinine :cookoo:

WS

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24672 on: Sep 07, 2021, 08:35 PM »
good evening high near eighty today dropping to sixty overnight weather guessers calling for a thunderstorm tomorrow. Thanks to the nice weather good sales weekend at the store now to put the Halloween items out for purchase I've already seen thanksgiving items on the shelves in some smaller stores.
IFF sounds like you have majority of items packed for your move safe travels to your new home and on the trip back for the closing.
Ice wanderer may you and the wife have had a nice cruise on the water of Lake George today.
Wallyworld hope the new lead core line helped put some walleyes in the boat today.
Eddie glad your friend could get the brake drum of and you have repairs completed on one rear well. may you have completed the foundation and started on the additional work for the sheriff . Best to your daughter and all teachers and students this school year. My brother in law has left his job doing inventory control for the local Acme super market and gone back to sub. teaching will see what happens going forward.
Hunt2long best to Lindsay and all in her school district this year.
Whopper stopper maybe the dogs belonged to one of your shack neighbors who was there for the holiday weekend they looked well feed in the video footage guess time will tell the story if they appear on future video footage. Best to you with the tree job if property owner accepted your bid.
Old Goat sorry to hear you lost a good sized large mouth bass while trying to land the fish.
Fish/hunt4ever glad you were able to harvest some doves on your hunting trip.
Drifter best to you ,your coworkers and the college students may the school year not get affected by a major Covid outbreak. Hopefully folks will listen to health department officials and infection numbers start dropping .
Nindo24 welcome to the 9:45 thread.

Everyone take care stay healthy and safe.
 Steve

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24673 on: Sep 07, 2021, 08:35 PM »
Kind of the same here Dave.

98% of the people taking up ICU beds are unvaccinated. Totally asinine :cookoo:

WS

They can print their anti-vaxer rants on their tombstone's.    ::)

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #24674 on: Sep 08, 2021, 04:15 AM »
Good Morning Everyone.
  Clear and 55* this am, high of 75 today with thunderstorms moving in late afternoon.

Steve…won’t be too much longer until the Christmas displays are out, lol. Best wishes to your BIL with this coming school year.   :thumbsup:
  Dave….you Sir are a jack of all trades, sounds like a sweet setup on the SxS!!  :bow:  How are you at rusted on drums and shoes??  :whistle:  ;D.  That’s really sad news about that community and the local outbreak, numbers are going up everywhere again.   :%$#!:
  FH4…glad you got a few birds with your outings, weather should be changing soon…how long does your dove season run?   :thumbsup:
  OG…congrats on the fishing, sounds like you had the largemouth on one of your jig rods…nice!  Still haven’t pulled the trigger on any palm rods yet, now you got me thinking on them again!   :icefish:
  Nindo…welcome to the 9:45….we’re slowly getting there!   ;D  :thumbsup:
  Marv…hope you landed the tree job yesterday, be careful with the saws today if that’s on the menu.   :thumbsup:
  H2…good luck today if you’re heading out chasing the walleyes!   :thumbsup:
  Jeff/Wally…hope you all had a great time out on the boats yesterday!   :thumbsup:

Materials were to be delivered around noon yesterday so I opted to take the day off and catch up on a few things around the house. Off shortly to finish up the foundation and get a jump on the additional work.
  A friend of my sons was up on the Salmon River in Pu;aski, NY over the last few days…they got into a few early running salmon. Might make a trip up there Friday with my youngest son if we finish up tomorrow.
  Time to get ready again…Cawfee’s on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24675 on: Sep 08, 2021, 04:20 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                                   It's 57* and clear here on my hill, clouding up later with a chance of some showers. ::)
                                   Eddie.........I'm glad your friend was able to get the drum off and new parts installed. :clap: :flex: I hope the other side goes
                         smoother. :unsure: I hope your daughter has a safe year teaching, I don't think masking is such a bad thing for now. :whistle:
                                   Marv..........I hope the tree job you looked at is something you can do easily. :unsure:
                                   H2l............Grillin g isn't so bad, my theory on it, get the grill hot then turn it down to low when you put the meat on. One other
                         important thing is to have a clean grill. :flex:
                                   Dave..........When are these people going to understand that the vaccine helps.  :thumbsup: Good thinking on the back up lights
                         for the side X side. :flex:
                                   Wally..........I'll be looking for your report from yesterday. :whistle:
                                   Steve.........Don't the store push things a little too early? ??? To me holiday stuff should go on the shelves until the month that the
                         holiday is in. :cookoo: Good luck to your BIL on his new adventure. :thumbsup:
                                   Fish............I don't know if the heat keeps the doves from not moving, glad you were able to get a few. :unsure:
                                   OG.............That's to bad that the people wouldn't give you a hand landing that bass. :cookoo: Sounds like there were some good
                         things at the sale. :thumbsup:
                                   Yesterday started out with out a cloud in the sky, but later around 11 the sky got mostly cloudy, but we had a nice day on the lake.
                                   Today I have things to do to get ready for our vacation next week.
                                   I hope everyone has a good Wednesday either at work or out. Stay Safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline zcm_82

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24676 on: Sep 08, 2021, 05:23 AM »
Morning all, 56° and foggy here, forecast high of 79 and sun. We picked up right at an inch of rain during a tstorm here last night, and that had been our first significant rain in weeks. The ground soaked it right up, so it was basically zero help for river levels.

Been busy puttering around with odds and ends, and doing a bunch of shooting before we get into the swing of hunting season over the past 4-5 days, then playing catchup from the long weekend at work yesterday, so I'll have to read back through the thread and try to catch up on what everyone's been up to lately.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24677 on: Sep 08, 2021, 05:35 AM »
Good Morning IW  ER's 56* here headed to mid seventies. IW I thought the people would assist me in landing the fish. They all had their poles and all it would have took was one of them to hold my pole while I climbed down to the footing of a walk over bridge. The sale did have some goodies for sure. I would guess at least 15 hunting blinds;close to 10 augers a crap load of poles. I think one of the palm rods was a kingfisher. A table full of reels. I should have asked about prices on some things but I did not. Eddie went back to casino sure enough my money I left there was still there so I brought it home this time. Bud how is your packing/schedule going? WW how did you and Mr. WW do yesterday? Hope all have a nice day today.

Offline wallyworld

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24678 on: Sep 08, 2021, 06:01 AM »
Morning all,

IFF.....sounds like you're on the home stretch now  :thumbsup:

IW.....glad you and MrsIW had a nice day on the water  :clap:

MrC.....Hobby Lobby has had Christmas stuff out since July  :nono: :cookoo: ::)

Eddie....good to hear one side of the truck is done, good luck with side #2  :flex:

WS.....hope the tree job was to your liking  :)  (see, nothing about age or weight  :nono: :whistle: :roflmao: :blink:)

OG....that's a shame no one would give you a hand with the fish :%$#!:

Z.....glad you finally got some rain  :clap:

Had a good day on the lake, took a friend with us that doesn't get out often, got a 3 person limit 5 shorts and 2 perch  :thumbsup: :flex: :clap:

Have a good day. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24679 on: Sep 08, 2021, 06:57 AM »
WW nice batch of fish.  days like that keep you off the streets :roflmao:

Well yesterday didn't start out right, Truck was not available, where I was to pick it up, got sent to another location, and received a $100 discount for my trouble.  Penske truck is just short of a Semi tractor to drive. Over half way loaded, with the bigger items and lots of boxes.  Will be loading a few heavy items IE. Freezer and Refrigerator, hope to get on the way tomorrow morning, with a planned stop at York NE.  to break up the drive. Now for some coffee, and await daybreak.
Bud

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24680 on: Sep 08, 2021, 07:05 AM »
Quick post before we head off to see the wife's foot doctor. He is mine too. He and a colleague developed a simple procedure to cure Planter Faciatus.  He did both of my feet. She has developed another problem.

Wild afternoon yesterday. There was some tennis ball size hail north of me. Luckily the heavy stuff did not hit here.

Eddie Hopeful the other drum comes off easier. 

ww Nice size perch. I wish we had perch in our private  lake like we used to. Tht is the reason I sold my pontoon to my grandson.

Time to get  breakfast and get ready to head to the city.

Offline hunts2long

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24681 on: Sep 08, 2021, 07:06 AM »
55* this morning.
Eddie, looking at hitting the lake later in the week.
WW, you have to love it when all the stars are lined up. Even better when you have a friend with you. Congrats.
IW, I keep trying the grill thing, but I don't know. I think a lot of it is, everyone wants it cooked different, or they want ribs, burgers, hot dogs and a steak all at the same time.

Lindsay has been looking either for a new job or a house closer to Herkimer. Yesterday she was offer a job 10 miles from home, PLUS a 33% pay raise. She was driving 102 miles round trip. She is one happy girl.

Picture of the Ring of Fire from the weekend.

Hope everyone has a good day and be well....h2l
Northville, NY

Offline fish/hunt4ever

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24682 on: Sep 08, 2021, 07:42 AM »
Dove season lasts through October here, but usually it frosts way before that and all the doves are gone, most the time we have frost in August and most leave then, I see a bunch around still but they are hanging out on the power lines and in the fields eating and then flying over to roost and not flying up and down the creeks like I am used to when they are getting ready to head south after the frost.  Supposed to be a record high of 91 here today and another one on Thursday but by Saturday they are calling for a high of 81 so we will see how correct they are and that might be the start of our frosty morning here.  Have a good hump day everyone stay safe out there.

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24683 on: Sep 08, 2021, 07:46 AM »
H2L great news for Lindsay. Bud today is my last day of work this week; offer to help still if you need it. 100.00 off is good deal.  Seen a clam 2 man flipover in Marvs jungle area for 20 bucks. hmm  Nice outing Team WW

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24684 on: Sep 08, 2021, 10:51 AM »
Eddie
A little C4 will loosen up those rusted drums in a hurry.   ;)

Offline Drifter_016

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #24685 on: Sep 08, 2021, 03:08 PM »
Well I never saw that coming.   ::)
Found out we're going remote at the college again for at least the next couple of weeks. Personally I see it going longer.
My minion at work went home at lunch today as he wasn't feeling well. Has been told to isolate for 8 days even if todays rapid test comes back negative since he travelled South to Calgary on the long weekend. Rapid test was negative and he should hear about the PCR test in 24-48 hours. Hopefully it comes back negative too.

Waiting to hear back from management the exact details of what's going on.   ::)

I got 2 half days in the office before heading back home. That's enough for this year any way.  :)

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #24686 on: Sep 08, 2021, 09:37 PM »
Evening weather forecast calling for a thunderstorm over night  with up to 2 inches of rain so far all is quiet only severe weather warning I've see are for north of me in Greene and Columbia counties. The Hudson river valley does not need a heavy rain storm  as some areas are still recovering from when remnants of Ida passed through last Wednesday.
Eddie thank you for the well wishes for my BIL he was sub. teaching before Covid and found other work when the district he worked for went to extended virtual learning. May you have finished the foundation today and got a start on the additional work the sheriff wants done on his property. best to you and your son if you make the trip to Pulaski to chase the salmon.
Ice Wanderer many stores built in the last thirty to forty years have small warehouse storage space so as things come in they get pushed out to the sales floor. Good to hear you and Mrs. IW had a nice day on Lake George.
Zcm-28 may your area of the country receive the rain it needs spread out over a few days and not one big problem causing storm.
Wallyworld i will probably see Christmas items in a few stores before Halloween. Congratulations to all of you on the good day of fishing. :clap: :thumbsup: nice that everyone was able to limit on the walleyes . the large yellow perch is a bonus.
IFF safe and problem frre travel wished for your trip to new home. hope you will have some help in Wisconsin to unload the truck.
Tomturkey glad the severe weather missed your area may it not have caused to much damage to the areas of Michigan that received the rain and large sized hail.  i hope your foot doctor can help your wife's new problem.
Hunts2long thank you for the photo of ring of Fire celebration. Best to Lindsay with the new job.
Fish/hunt4ever may you get another chance to harvest some doves before the season ends or they leave your hunting area.
Drifter prayer said for your coworker and you happy to hear his rapid test came back negative. may the PCR test have similar results. Hopefully the college will not have to go to virtual instruction for the majority of first semester .

Have a good night.
 Steve

Offline badger132

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24687 on: Sep 08, 2021, 10:04 PM »
Good Morning ER's weather here is getting cooler finally. Had a decent outing yesterday hooked a 4 lb largemouth. I waved some people over to assist me in landing it; they just ignored me and walked away. I had to try to lift it up by hand and it only made it out of water by about 5 inches snap. I switched places went about 3 miles down the road landed a big smallmouth. I released it and also caught a 8.5/8 gill. Fall is coming I hope. Eddie no fishing finds lately but I did go to a fishing/garage sale in fondulac,wi 2 weeks ago. There was a ton of gear for fishing/hunting. I saw the lakes&rivers flipover, 10 augers a few antique and about 5 new I did not recognize. There was about a hundred new rods but when I asked if they had any fenwicks they got a little pissed off. I probably should of bought at least a few palm rods some were 6-8 inches long some around a ft. but I have some lightweight poles that work very well so I passed. WS thanks for critter ID we must not have them near here. WW good luck with the eyes today.

I saw a fisher deer hunting an hour south of Eau Claire. I guess they are heck on the turkeys- they take them right out of the roost trees.

Too bad about the one that got away!

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #24688 on: Sep 09, 2021, 04:36 AM »

Good morning ER's,
                         It's 62* and cloudy here on my hill. ::)
                         Wally..........Looks like you had a good day fishing. Good job. :clap:
                         H2l............Congrat ulations to Lindsay on the new job. :clap: :bow:
                         Dave..........I hope your coworker test come back negative.  :unsure: Can you work from the cabin or do you have to stay ion town? ???
                         Steve.........Hopefull y it is a quick rain so no flooding again. :unsure:
                         badger........Welcome to the morning addiction. :clap:
                         Bud............Safe travels sir. :flex:
                         Eddie..........I hope you got the foundation finished and did some work for the sheriff :unsure: Are you and your son headed to Pulaski ? ???
                         Marv...........How did the tree job look? ???
                         Yesterday the grass dried out enough for me to get the lawn mowed, it was way too long so I had to bag it.
                         Today is a puttering day I guess.
                         I hope everyone has a good Thursday either at work or out. Stay safe and Healthy.

IW

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #24689 on: Sep 09, 2021, 04:53 AM »
Steve I should be pretty good at directing unloading, if necessary will call in reinforcements.  ;D  About to take a 2.5 hour nap, put in a couple last minute boxes, when it gets to be daylight.  I loaded my frost free freezer, and hoping it doesn't completely thaw over the next 48 hours.

H2L where is that "ring of fire" ?

Jeff good ones on the Joke thread  :roflmao: :roflmao:

Dennis, thanks for the offer, much appreciated, Should be in sometime Friday, but think it will all get covered. hope to have the truck dropped off Saturday.

off for the nap, 6:30 will be here soon enough.
Bud

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.