Author Topic: PK spoon  (Read 393 times)

Offline Kevin23

• Team IceShantyholic
PK spoon
« on: Dec 29, 2012, 01:20 AM »
I just opened up some PK spoons I won here on the shanty a while back. First impression, WOW them hooks are sharp! :blink: Those have to be the sharpest hooks I've ever seen on a factory spoon. With hooks that sharp I'll hook a fish if he farts next to my lure.

I got a couple 1/8 and a 3/8. Not sure what I'll use them for, maybe bass and very active crappie. No real place to ice walleyes or perch here. Maybe I can stick a trout with one. The 3/8 will be used for early spring bass for sure.

The paint jobs on them are fantastic. Very detailed, look like they will hold up well, and are double sided which is a huge plus for me.

Cant wait to get them wet!
EYECONICFISHING

Offline mdrobny

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • common sense is no longer common
Re: PK spoon
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2012, 01:22 AM »
good luck!  post pics!

Offline bpiatt

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Dec 29, 2012, 09:43 AM »
Yeah the best thing about PK lures are the quality. They make sure every hook is blazing sharp and every paint job is perfect. The paint is very durable too. There is nothing else out there with the same action these babies produce.

Offline GOOSE_EGG

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Rip'n Lips [URL=http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/
« Reply #3 on: Dec 29, 2012, 01:59 PM »
This is my first season with them and i love them but they hooks are not as great as you think they are nor the paint but i have already caught alot of fish with them this year. My go to so far is the one side glow red dot and the other side silver. the hook tips have bent in and the paint is chipped of both sides from walleye and ling teeth but how can i complain really its catching fish. i did replace the hook with a VMC. Once the pain falls of to bad ill just paint them up again.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.