Author Topic: No more tears  (Read 1484 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
No more tears
« on: Dec 19, 2007, 06:17 PM »
I've been off in Mexico for the last 10 days, and noticed some storms rolling thru the USA while watching TV there. I'm really glad that the majority should be on ice already or close too. I figured most of Canada would be on of course by this time of year.  Last year everyone was upset about not getting on so nice to see this year has improved. Congrats to all.

Offline slabcrab

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: No more tears
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2007, 06:46 PM »
Wanna trade places?   ;)

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2007, 07:50 PM »
How was the fishing?  ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2007, 08:03 PM »
650$ for 8 hrs ( 3.5 hrs travel time 4.5 hrs fishing) seemed a little steep to me akdg and we were getting a little tired of being conned so I opted not to fish....Didn't know what I was getting into.....I kept thinking I could buy a new Icegator 8 inch or a Nilsmaster gas 8 inch auger back home and still have money left over. Also would have something to show for it. Next time I will get a few leads before going there. I did go down to dock but not alot of fish coming in on the dock I was at.

Offline 4cator

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Will ya look at that pig!!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 19, 2007, 10:15 PM »
sounds like it was a good call for you
All tyranny needs to succeed, is for men of good conscience to remain silent.    Thomas Jefferson.

Offline akdg

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2007, 08:48 AM »
Ouch  :o I guess.  Well now it's about time for you to show us some of those big ole BC lakers  ;D

650$ for 8 hrs ( 3.5 hrs travel time 4.5 hrs fishing) seemed a little steep to me akdg and we were getting a little tired of being conned so I opted not to fish....Didn't know what I was getting into.....I kept thinking I could buy a new Icegator 8 inch or a Nilsmaster gas 8 inch auger back home and still have money left over. Also would have something to show for it. Next time I will get a few leads before going there. I did go down to dock but not alot of fish coming in on the dock I was at.

Offline Lobes

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Just Fishin'
« Reply #6 on: Dec 20, 2007, 09:55 AM »
Wanna trade places?   ;)

Mexico?
Why don't you just throw a space heater in a dumpster and you have the next best thing!

NBG

Mecosta County / Lakeview, Michigan

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.