Author Topic: X67c  (Read 1518 times)

Offline chief613

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • ....but why does it always happen to me!?
X67c
« on: Feb 23, 2007, 05:24 AM »
what do ya think of this, is this a flasher/sonar combo? I'm new to these and am looking for a decent entry level, not the cheapest, but mid-line. Ill use it mostly ice fishing and maybe open water

Offline SizeMatters

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: X67c
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2007, 06:04 AM »
Just bought one from Reeds in Minnesota -I got the M68 Ice Machine w/GPS on sale for less than I could have bought the X67 locally.  It's the same as the X67c but has GPS.  Included the open water transducer with temp sensor for free.  No tax/shipping thru Reeds.  I am very impressed with it.  Lowrance has a simulator on their website.  There are several threads on this website regarding this unit with some photos of it in operation (Thanks to the guys that took the time to do that, sold me on the clarity of the display).  The Ice machine model comes all set up with gel cell and acessories and has a special mode to enhance operations when fishing vertically including a flasher mode screen with a split zoom.  Response is realtime. I was using the smallest jig I own to see if it would show up.  No problem in 25 fow and in bright color.  I've never used the Vex or Marcum flasher but if you need one for open water as well you won't be sorry with the X67 or M68 Ice machines. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.