Ice Fishing Tips -Check your local regulations! > Darkhouse Spearing

Pics Of Your Spear

<< < (3/16) > >>

travisj88:
Thanks, it's always interesting to learn different aspects of a sport that I love.
Travis

darkhousefisher:

--- Quote from: travisj88 on Feb 05, 2008, 04:20 AM ---Thanks, it's always interesting to learn different aspects of a sport that I love.
Travis

--- End quote ---

Sometime if you make it down by Wasilla, let me know and we'll go spearing.

ice junkie:
darkhousefisher i know you posted that you were at Memory lake how was it? I drove out there to take a look and i drill some hole and there is a lot of shrimp in that lake. If you want you can tell me the good spot! ;D I fished thought the canal to the right. Did not spear use a pole and did not have luck just a few LL.

Higgins:

--- Quote from: MrMarty51 on Feb 04, 2008, 11:38 PM ---Friend grant with His homemade arrowhead spear,note the fletchings on the end of the handle.  ;D

--- End quote ---

Are those field points from arrows on the tips of the spear :-\ . That's what I call a Hillbilly deluxe :laugh: .

MrMarty51:

--- Quote from: Higgins on Feb 06, 2008, 09:36 AM ---Are those field points from arrows on the tips of the spear :-\ . That's what I call a Hillbilly deluxe :laugh: .

--- End quote ---
Yep thats what they are with homemade spring steel wire barbs.The arrows can be unscrewed to remove the fish instead of ripping it back out.  ;D  :tipup: :tipup: :tipup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version