Raquettedacker:
Buds last post on the old thread ..
You can still read the old one but just cant post...   :-\
https://www.iceshanty.com/ice_fishing/index.php?topic=291520.0 

IFF
  9:45 on a Tuesday..
  Today at 11:19 AM »

Good morning ER’s

Eddie back in the spring I asked the smart phone what the yearly average was in the way of rain fall for the county, answer was 56” of rain, 10”of snow. I would imagine when it would turn Ice on road everything could get canceled, not sure they even have snow plows Or sanding equipment for the highway going down the Mountain into the valley.

See the wind is blowing seeds like what cotton wood seeds look like, but has to be coming from weeds, white as in Dandelion.

Been a sleep in kind of morning, I was watching several Episodes of Longmire fourth and fifth seasons until 4:30 AM

Think I will make a trip to my nearest Sam’s club and do some stocking up on canned goods.

Good day to all

Steidyj:
Phils phighten the Braves on this lovely Tuesday, hard to believe the old one hit the dinger and here we are.  IFF with the way schools operate since i was in  school even the chance of snow/ice gets  delay or snow day, which was 8 years since i graduated. My senior year we had a total of 23 delays, dismissals, or snow days, and I don't live in the most snow producing area  ;) Enjoy the shopping at Sam's its always an adventure going there.
Jake

Raquettedacker:

--- Quote from: Steidyj on Oct 11, 2022, 02:48 PM ---Phils phighten the Braves on this lovely Tuesday, hard to believe the old one hit the dinger and here we are.  IFF with the way schools operate since i was in  school even the chance of snow/ice gets  delay or snow day, which was 8 years since i graduated. My senior year we had a total of 23 delays, dismissals, or snow days, and I don't live in the most snow producing area  ;) Enjoy the shopping at Sam's its always an adventure going there.
Jake

--- End quote ---

Not sure what that means but welcome to your first 9:45 post..

Whopper Stopper:
Good evening everyone  :bow:

Sombody paint in here? It seems different ???

The weather kept me inside today. 30+mph south winds pretty well screwed me up. I thing the temps today were around 78 :cookoo:

Tonight things change with falling temps and a chance for severe weather after midnight. High winds, hail and rain into tomorrow.

I spent the day installing a screan door. I found a cheap wood one at Menards but should have just built my own.

When my brother was here he left his jug of of Kessler American Blended Whiskey. Can't say as I have ever drank any, but it seems to do in a pinch. I am jut hoping the old indian doesn't show up with his vinegar jug of blue berry wine.

I will let you know what happens tomorrow. I  may be making this a shorter stay then planned if mother nature keeps screwing with me.

Hope you all have a good evening  :thumbsup: Stay safe and keep healthy.

WS

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version