Author Topic: Boys Lake Ice??  (Read 1020 times)

Offline tristen

• IceShanty Rookie
Boys Lake Ice??
« on: Feb 22, 2018, 06:31 PM »
Want to take some little anglers to Boyd.  Anyone know of the conditions as of late?

Offline DoctorPerch

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Boys Lake Ice??
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2018, 07:01 PM »
Another site reporting only 3.5” fifteen feet from shoreline, probably off marina boat ramp.  May get some more ice before weekend.

Offline ShuMugen

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2018, 09:02 AM »
We fished it on Monday with a lot of open water, I had to use a 12x12x4 Pallet board to get on to the marina area. but with the cold front that came in on tues-weds it should be safe. we did drill a hole that was 1" of ice so please bring your spud bar. nothing was caught
/

Sponsors: OstarMotorSports /1320DTR / Team Shinobi

Offline SLAYERFISH

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2018, 11:15 AM »
We fished it on Monday with a lot of open water, I had to use a 12x12x4 Pallet board to get on to the marina area. but with the cold front that came in on tues-weds it should be safe. we did drill a hole that was 1" of ice so please bring your spud bar. nothing was caught

Sounds like a great time! :P
Love Me or Hate Me-
All Metal all the Time!

Offline TimK

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2018, 03:24 PM »

Friends don't let Friends use Tip-Ups

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.