Author Topic: derbys  (Read 827 times)

Offline draft

• IceShanty Rookie
derbys
« on: Feb 24, 2019, 04:22 AM »
having hard time seeing any derbys next weekend, the 30th or so. can anyone post some info. tks. Was at lake of the prairies derby on sat. first was a 76cm pike, 2nd was a 70 something, then a couple in the 60s. These numbers are not exact but you get the idea. 15 fish caught. I asked them to announce attendance but didnt happen. I caught nothing, but it was a beautiful day to be out their.

Offline treeplucker

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: derbys
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2019, 07:44 AM »
March 16th  katepwa lions derby registration  at 730 katepwa  hotel fishing at 9 40 dollar entry fee  15 $  a hole for 15 and under of age

Offline Clam Strike

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2019, 10:54 PM »
Hey draft, I was there as well. Saw a guy catch a couple perch about 10 holes from me. I was on the north end, but there definitely wasn't much action on our end. Had a quick bite about 10 minutes in, but half a minnow still on lure. I asked the guy cruising  around in the announcer truck how many people there were and he told me 359. We were lined up at the gate at 6am, and we're still five trucks back. Was second out of the gate at the 9 o'clock dash for the hole.

Offline draft

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Feb 27, 2019, 03:23 AM »
think i heard a 13 inch perch also. I was in the middle, no one near me caught anything.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.